"Man Down" Browner needs help in UK

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about respect to the swansea boy living in Yorkshire who spent half an hour in work and phoned trough half his friends back in South Wales to find a garage for Browner lolol :-p (just kidding).

Glad it's going to be onthe mend though!!!!! Dedicated member of 2014 award surely!!!

Edited by seab

Right lads who cursed me with a voodoo doll this week? come on admit it!? Yaristurbo im looking at you... haha

On a serious not we just arrived near Castle Coombe and checked into a hotel. The only problem is... The car is still in Pembroke in Wales...BUT

Fear not fellow Starlet addicts... My mate will be landing in Holyhead at 12:20pm with a new rear half shaft from my red ep85. I paid for his ferry for him and his girlfriend so have the beers on tap when we arrive. He's gotta drive 4 hours to me and then we have to head to Pembroke probably another 2 hours odd drive and fit the shaft and then back up to Castle Coombe for the show. Being realistic we will miss the convoy down (fucking raging) but we WILL make the show, albeit a bit late. We should hit the area around 9-9:30am.

Is there any car washes near the venue? The car is destroyed with dirt its simply embarrassing but at this stage I couldn't really give a shite as half the body kit I had to take off to get on the ferry is in the car, it's covered in muck and oily hand prints and the rear half shaft is snapped.

Gonna be a long night ahead but a few Red Bull's, about 800 fags and a few Irish spec CD's to keep us buzzing should see us through.

And before anyone asks... No I will not be doing rings or drifting the car once we get it back together! Lol

Hard core dedicated mate. And as far as i can remember theres not any car washes close to comb so probably worth stopping at one when your two thirds of the way there and then giving it a little rub down on the stand.

There's a few in the Yate/chipping sodbury area about 10 miles away

43 N Walk, Yate, Bristol, South Gloucestershire BS37 4AP

There's a petrol

Station there with a car wash and a pressure washer thing you can use yourself mate. I know as it's my area lol