"Man Down" Browner needs help in UK

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what a weekend!

Still in Blunsdon at the moment so it's all not over yet as the diff bearing or wheel bearing is whining like mad so just going to ease it down to Pembroke dock this morning and nurse it home.

I came very close to smashing the car to bits on a few occasions but I'm delighted I made it as far as Japfest and met all the crew. A big thanks to everyone who helped me make it to the show. All in although I haven't totted it all up exactly between ferries, accommodation, tow trucks, fuel and paying lads I must have spent over 2200 quid all in getting the car to Japfest. Nightmare. But anyway we made it eventually :)

As for the couple of lads above regarding PM's my inbox is bursting with parts enquiries and because of what happened over the weekend I've hardly been online since Thursday. I am home tonight please god and I will be back to normal on Monday and reply then. It's a lot for one person to keep on top of everything as I sell on other forums, not just UKSO, plus have my EP Performance Facebook page to keep on top on, break cars, fix cars, sell cars, source cars and parts, deal with couriers, sorting tracking numbers and then trying to work on my own builds aswel. As I have always said before If its urgent and you can't get me my mobile number is in all my ads. Anyway time for a lie down... I'm exhausted!