ADVAN RG reconditioned :)

Hi all,

just collected my Advans after getting them straightened, blasted and then refinished.

Just thought I'd share a photo, I'm over the moon with them, wasn't a cheap process but I think it was worth it.

: D

Posted Image

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate

They were powder coated white and then the blue strip was painted in. I debated leaving them just white because of the hassle lol, just looked crap without the blue though!

Cheers mate

They were powder coated white and then the blue strip was painted in. I debated leaving them just white because of the hassle lol, just looked crap without the blue though!

Yeah they look miles better with the blue. I haven't fitted mine yet but will get them painted before I do.

Got the same wheels refurbed for japfest was gutted they guy that done them didn't have time to do the blue strip in time I've got to put them back in to get finnished off. Where did you get the new stickers from ?

The guy who refurbished the wheels copied the stickers and then printed them off on his laser vinyl printer mate