Recommend me a Daily

I'm looking to buy a daily run about for going to work or for when I quickly need to nip out. I don't like using my Glanza on cold mornings or short journeys, and will only use it for weekends and fun days.

Think i'm going to budget myself £1500. So can anyone recommend me a car that is practical, reliable and fairly quick/nippy.

Edited by Eynonz

Yeah I do like the look of a modded Yaris t-sport, but I doubt I could a Corolla in budget.

I saw a n/a going cheap near me the other day, had a UKSO sticker on the window. Anyone knows who's it is?

17V7PGp.jpg

Just a normal corolla. Cheap and reliable, a lot more spacious and comfier than a starlet. Drive well stock and are reasonable pokey even my 1.4 00 one surprises a lot of people.

X2

Ive a purple T reg one as a daily just now.

Those ignis sports look hilarious. Have some sweet seats too, and the stock alloys are nice. How nippy are the n/a starlets though? As I always like to have a few horses under the hood to get me out of tight situations.

Mines a x reg and it's a 1.4 individual coil version and is pretty nippy , cheap tax, £400 a year cheaper than a n/a to insure,

69B3588A-3C4B-433E-BD16-84E75454F1B4_zps

000B44F7-96BA-4097-9CD5-FD5976D7BC3B_zps

That's a sick whip.

306 diesel. Whack a hybrid on it. Do 40mpg plus, cost peanuts to buy and they're uber simple when they brake.

Engine wise the 1.9 is great. Few mates have had them, one has put 80k on it and never serviced it. Not even done the cambelt lol. The hdi had more problems as it was more electric based than mechanical.

Galvanised chassis so no rust to worry about. Comfy and economic. Shit wiring in the door electrics And the weight adjusting rear brake bias valves can cause issues.

I have been thinking on a daily for a while now too, and seeing your paseo comment.... it makes a lot of sense!

I want one as a daily even thort as putting my 4efte in it and forging the 5e for then Glanza but then I just wondered if to just have the paseo as a project as I don't see many turbo'd paseos