• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said what i wanted to say, saying anything else would only make matters worse. Just to add, it wasn't just his Facebook name. It was Facebook statuses too and tbh i just wanted to see why people do it. Its all crystal clear now, its people that sit on there back side, claim benifits, watch/listen to the news and insult/take the piss out of people over Facebook.

Saying that, the last thing i expected was people to take the piss on the forum but nevermind :)

Aamir

It seems funny that you can be judgemental of people not working and that's on but it's not right for people to judge someone because of a different religion.

either accept everyone has different ways of life and don't judge which I've never met someone that could manage that so far. We all make assumptions or judgements based on what we see or people do. That's just life no matter who you are what you do the colour of your skin or your religion people will always judge you. The secret is to be to focused on getting on with your own life than worrying what others think.

Addictional am lazy and sit on my arse most the time but pay enough taxs to get a few smack heads though the month so I guess am the happy medium

Riot gonna happen in here.

As long as people are respectful and don't just stoke the fire, all will be fine.

Last thing anyone wants is mods having to come steam rollering in and kicking some ass. At the moment, I am enjoying the free speech and it not getting out of hand. In all honesty, not sure this was the right place to rant, and it's opening yourself up to 'banter' and abuse Aamir, so take everything said with a pinch of salt.

Anyone being racist in either direction and breaking rules will no doubt be feeling the ban hammer slamming down on them

Wtf are you talking about aamir? What does afacebook status have to do with people sitting on thier arse claiming benefits? And what does that have to do with racism?

People are that bored they'd take the piss out of someones religion and be racist because they have nothing better to do. So they'd watch the news, assume that whatever the media is saying as being true and slate them on Facebook.

Aamir

Religion rules the world.

Anyone else think if religion didnt exist, there would be a lot less wars?

Like jews in the world war, christians in ireland, islamist extemists etc etc

Thats my point if view without offending anyone hopefully.

This is how i see things, however im sure if there was no religion then there would be some other reason for us to hate each other.

As the saying goes "it's in our nature to destroy ourselves"

The problem at the moment is there are alot of negative things in the news about the rapeing of 1,400 girls in Rotherham by Muslims and Pakistani men, the Muslims fighting in Syria and beheading of that American journalist, its not lies or out to get the Muslim community, if it was any other religion it would still be printed, but what I see in the comments on sites and Facebook is Muslims claiming they are being persecuted and not holding their hands up and saying wait we have got some serious issues going on in our communities right now and they need to be addressed, its a shame that part of the Muslim community brings damnation on the rest of them

Its the pure ignorance of religious people that i cant stand !! They literally cannot conceive of a world without religion. Its as if they are totally blindfolded to the real world, what a way to live your life, absolute tunnel vision. The fuckin science is there that proves you wrong !! But yet no yous all still choose to believe in ancient books that some cunts probably wrote up as a laugh on the piss up lol.

But if it makes you happy and you absolutely believe in your religion, whatever it may be, im not singling out any specific ones here, then go ahead and live your life that way, just dont try and fuckin force it one the ones who choose to give religion a miss :)

Its the pure ignorance of religious people that i cant stand !! They literally cannot conceive of a world without religion. Its as if they are totally blindfolded to the real world, what a way to live your life, absolute tunnel vision. The fuckin science is there that proves you wrong !! But yet no yous all still choose to believe in ancient books that some cunts probably wrote up as a laugh on the piss up lol.

But if it makes you happy and you absolutely believe in your religion, whatever it may be, im not singling out any specific ones here, then go ahead and live your life that way, just dont try and fuckin force it one the ones who choose to give religion a miss :)

Haha so true, i have arguements( nice arguements) with an old guy at work, he tells me science is crap and religion is true and me vice versa, religion is a book!!! people are literally killing people over paper, wether it be religion or money, when you think of it that way its a joke

Edited by fremyjay

People are that bored they'd take the piss out of someones religion and be racist because they have nothing better to do. So they'd watch the news, assume that whatever the media is saying as being true and slate them on Facebook.

Aamir

Taking the piss out of someones religion isnt racist.

taking the piss out of someones race is racist.

infact you would offend many muslims by suggesting that hatred of islam is even slightly racist,

A muslim could be a white Phd student from an upper class background.

Religion rules the world.

Anyone else think if religion didnt exist, there would be a lot less wars?

Like jews in the world war, christians in ireland, islamist extemists etc etc

Thats my point if view without offending anyone hopefully.

Ive heard that view all my life, i would agree that currently if Islam wasnt being pushed around north africa middle east there would be less wars, but next year it would be someone else over something else.

Man is greedy and like it or not the foriegn policies of rich nations like the western world are able to manipulate these third world areas for their own gain.

You might think with your family, friends, apartment or house, driveway and starlet that you wouldnt ever fight with anyone over anything,

but if you woke up tomorrow and ISIS had blown up your house or killed your family you would happily wish death on them.

Wars happen when large numbers of people have nothing left to lose other than their lives AND then their lives are threatened. (and they are armed militias to start with or are subsequently armed by others.

This would be a tangent for another thread no doubt but i am one of those people :) (not the type who mind being offended or would offend)

But we maybe best to leave the dawkinism/God to another thread lol after all i would want to force it on anyone who is choosing to give ancient books a miss :)

Phil

Edited by Philm

I'm afraid this will never go away if u look back through the history books most wars stem back to sum form of religion some of the worst things that have been done to people have been done in the name of a religion which I will

Never understand as in the bible it says thy shall not kill lol can't speak for other religions , extremists will always be around I'm afraid as people beliefs and views will always be around ultimately regardless of religion where u live you should obey the law of the land as u have chosen to be there so should follow the laws that are there be respectful and mindful of others beliefs but do not force your beliefs on others peace is not something out of reach but seems to be something that many religions are not interested in as they all strongly believe that there is the right path to choose and we should all follow or be damned it's those kind of views that keep the killing going