Trusting sellers !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed

Na mate me and another forum member often speak of all the things like that and how things are fine for one person but for another it's a ban or get slated or threads left open or closed depending on who's getting the abuse

Way off topic sorry, I had to post this somewhere, but I have had my first negative experience with buying and selling within Ukso tonight :(..... but I am the seller for a change.

I sold a 6-8 month old, less than 5000 kms, Zisco exhaust manifold to another member a couple of weeks ago, received good feedback and all was good.

Had a pm tonight saying that his mechanic has refused to fit it to his car because it will damage his engine ? Apparently it has been rewelded in lots of places? , and one of the runners has a smaller diameter to the others? I know know Zisco welding is rough on the eye, is this something to do with certain manifold designs or could this cause damage to his engine?? I would also like to know this as I purchased this brand new from Keith, had no problems in the months it was fitted to my car and went and bought another manifold from them. Why would I ??

I had to post something because with all the talk of scamming, I feel sick thinking someone thinks I have quote "conned" them and would hate to have one of these sort of threads about me.

Gutted :(

James

Way off topic sorry, I had to post this somewhere, but I have had my first negative experience with buying and selling within Ukso tonight :(..... but I am the seller for a change.

I sold a 6-8 month old, less than 5000 kms, Zisco exhaust manifold to another member a couple of weeks ago, received good feedback and all was good.

Had a pm tonight saying that his mechanic has refused to fit it to his car because it will damage his engine ? Apparently it has been rewelded in lots of places? , and one of the runners has a smaller diameter to the others? I know know Zisco welding is rough on the eye, is this something to do with certain manifold designs or could this cause damage to his engine?? I would also like to know this as I purchased this brand new from Keith, had no problems in the months it was fitted to my car and went and bought another manifold from them. Why would I ??

I had to post something because with all the talk of scamming, I feel sick thinking someone thinks I have quote "conned" them and would hate to have one of these sort of threads about me.

James

hundreds of second hand manifolds have been welded and in not dangerous, also ziscos welds were not the prettiest but held up most the time, chances are there mechanic wants them to buy a manifold from them so refuses to fit parts that are purchased else where

James

Do you have pictures of the manifold garages can be arsewholes with aftermarket parts. I have a bill from a company I bought a gt off and on almost every aftermarket thing done the guy got totaly robed blind.

Can't see anything wrong with it other then not the neatest welds. Personally I'd ask him what garage is fitting it. As said above the guys either ripping the cunt cause its an aftermarket part or he's possibly trying to sway him to buy another product

The welding on my new one is exactly the same, if not worse compared to what I have seen of the WEPR stuff, these looks like a child did it but It's sturdy enough.

Just hate being called some sort of thief after selling for a rock bottom price and helped the sale all the way.

Thought I would get in there before one of these threads pops up about me,

Thanks for the input boys.

James