Trusting sellers !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had some bad experience and lost money to some people on here, it shouldn't happen but unfortunately it does. Just make sure you pay for goods using paypal and don't send the money as a gift, and don't pay by bank transfer.

Number 1.... totally agree with the above about lookin up somebodys "content" on this forum is piss easy and you can research alllllll there goings on and there feedback.

Number 2 .... if somebody left me bad feedback on here or was upset with something I sold them and told everybody how much of an asshole I was I would be horrified as it makes a big difference to how you are viewed/ come across. I would do all I could to rectify the situation without a doubt.

Number 3 ....you can tell those who dom give a shit when you give them bad feedback and they definitely see it and dont even bothermuttering a word.they are the assholes who should be banned from here.

I've never had a problem buying anything from the forum seems I'm one of the lucky ones.. I tend to buy and sell to the same people that have been around the forum years.. I definatley think that a minimum post count should be Inforced before you can sell and not just pay 2 pound and rob sumone of 500

To be honest I've probably for about 40-50 positive feed back left on the forum never had anything had said but I've sold well over 100+ items over 10ks worth over the years and very few people actualy bother with feedback

See if theyve got a feed back thread. Even ask the seller they might have a link saved to save you trawling through pages of feedback threads.

See how long they've been on here and how many posts they have.

Even people who have been here ages are not sending goods, have seen many threads about one person pop up lately

Even people who have been here ages are not sending goods, have seen many threads about one person pop up lately

I wanted to buy something of a someone who's been on here ages but decided not to because of all the trouble people have

I think I've a good idea who you mean but again I've bought a few things of z person and never had any problems it's one of those things if you fuck up and con sumone it gets round fast and people won't buy shit from you.. I've also noticed the past while it's got very clicky on the forum the rules don't seem to apply to everyone anymore certin people seem to do or say what they want and threads get locked if they don't like the content or it's about them which isn't really on

Edited by Whitenoize

I think I've a good idea who you mean but again I've bought a few things of z person and never had any problems it's one of those things if you fuck up and con sumone it gets round fast and people won't buy shit from you.. I've also noticed the past while it's got very clicky on the forum the rules don't seem to apply to everyone anymore certin people seem to do or say what they want and threads get locked if they don't like the content or it's about them which isn't really on

Yep threads get locked or dissappear all the time on here when it's direct at certain people

Thats why you check for feedback as well bith my points were aimed to be put together.

But at the end of the day all it takes is for someone to flip out one day a decide to be a c**t take the money and fuck off with it. That's why unless its someone you know and can trust you should always pay with protected mean i.e paypal for goods.

Would you rather save £8 on a £200 item and not get it or spend £208 and not have to worry if you get it or not.

If its the same person i'm thinking of then yeah thats a total piss take. Was waiting 2 months for an item. I will now never buy another thing from them again. Their loss.

Thats why you check for feedback as well bith my points were aimed to be put together.

But at the end of the day all it takes is for someone to flip out one day a decide to be a c**t take the money and fuck off with it. That's why unless its someone you know and can trust you should always pay with protected mean i.e paypal for goods.

Would you rather save £8 on a £200 item and not get it or spend £208 and not have to worry if you get it or not.

I know that does give you protection when buying things i totally argree !

But besides that i'm one of those people who trust other people way to much and just think it's a shame the way it in general, not just on forums

It's put me off buying things just because of the hassle of it to be honest protected or not protected

mayby leave our link in our siggys make it forum rule

but then there is the case i have been a member on ere for 2 years and only ever sold 1 item on here recent so my feedback is still non existent so not really a guide if your long member or not

I only use my phone on here so siggys don't show on phones

People should get warnings 3 strikes and your gone aslong as 1st two are paid back if not any one who bumps some one should be gone if money ain't returned

We need eBay style ratings.... All start with 100% and if there's a bad transaction admin can deduct a % and for a good sale we could just have a tally of how many good sales have happened per member

So for me it would be

Jimmymac101

100% feedback

2 sales

Just my thoughts :)

James