JAE Attendee.....

Free food was amazing.
Sound system is much better.
I didn't have to look after any poles or walls for the marquee haha :p.
I like that we entered the dragon boat racing. Would love to have competed in more stuff. Shame they do them so early.
Nerf battles. We should have more childish games or stuff alike on the stand.
Group photos.

Dislikes:
I'm not 100% sure on that location. It's nice to be close to the main area but the dust is a nightmare and we seem to be first in line for complaints. Not sure if I'd rather stay there or be out the way and have more privacy from moaning passers by.
I didn't catch everyone's name and I'm useless at remembering anyway. Would be cool to all have named shirts or another piece of clothing.

Off the top of my head :p:). Overall another mint week/end. Can't really complain about anything lol.

Likes-

People

Cars

Music

UKSO BBQ

Nerf wars

Dragon boat

Dislikes-

Dust

People revving the tits off their cars for no reason

Not knowing people (remembering names)

Agree on logo / name t-shirts

Groups separating themselves ( should be all together imo)

Not being able to play music past 11

Lack of lighting at night

Matt :)

I wasn't there this year. But the spot was the same last year

I thjnk the location is awesome. Facing two thoroughfares is great for visibility.

I agree the location is great! The dust is pony. Maybe we should park a cars length back and leave a bit of grass. That wouldn't get rid of the dust but might reduce it

I agree the location is great! The dust is pony. Maybe we should park a cars length back and leave a bit of grass. That wouldn't get rid of the dust but might reduce it

It's also a great balance from the main area, the shower block and the good area etc

We've also got a good flat area for the marquee

The best is in ghe middle of the main field. But we're probably too big for there. Or stands that have those spaces would never give them up

I wasn't there this year. But the spot was the same last yearI thjnk the location is awesome. Facing two thoroughfares is great for visibility.

It wasn't quite the same as last yeas. Was cut in half on the corner of the 2 roads. All the tents along the back cars upfront.

It was a cracking event as alway.

For next time how about I.D cars and people without them on have to drink lol Bit more lighting wouldn't go a miss. Don't think we could compete with the 323 owners tho

Keep the thoughts coming, think we miss a trick though not doing a short video to encourage people along.

John

I will make one next year :p. Rob H has some footage online for me somewhere that I may be able to make something from.

It was only really meant for Ollie. But I got carried away haha we did fill ollies air vents up with glitter on a stop on the way back. It was well funny when he turned the blowers on.

Lmao!

First timer and I enjoyed myself , awesome event and I will try to get involved next time :)

Felt a bit disconnected from everyone else due to the tent/parking situation tbh, the last few tents seemed to have no space and exhaust fumes in our face every time someone moved their motor. Got asked to move over twice because some admin member from Type R owners came over crying about someone could not get a Integra through what was essentially a light aircraft runway lol. We were left very cramped.

Other than that, we were instantly given a friendly welcome by a fellow member( Drongo above actually :thumbsup: ) and it was clear a lot of hard work had gone into the weekend, thanks to Admin and I will be back next year.

James

i loved meeting everyone and chating to everyone and seeing what everyone had done to their cars it was an amazing weekend i am kicking my self for not getting more involved but next year i will be more socialable and drink less but my dislike was the road like the idea o putting watter on it to stop the dust or move back abit if possible but all in all i loved it will defo be their again

Will be loading the vid of ollie and the glitter mishap lol

The t-shirts would be grand, as it is very hard to remember everyone's names when there's that much drink doing the rounds. The heaters were a massive win, it meant you only needed to cotch by the cooking fire to actually cook lol

Don't think the dust is easily beat tbh, i saw people miles from the track stuggleing with it.

I attended with the local club but also attended the ukso stand as often as I could.

Good points,

People, cars, sound system, patio heaters!

Criticism points,

Location due to the road. Maybe move to the grassy side of the show (less dust?) name tags! I personally know a few members of ukso, so I recognise people. For new comers it may be an idea to have a name on a shirt or a hoodie? Lighting around the patio heaters could be an idea? Bit more of a social gathering when people can see one and other.

Besides that great work from the staff and everyone that attended :)

Thanks for all the great feed back, lots of things to look at for next year.

With regards the plot. You don't get a lot of choice with regards the area you get. Unless claiming grandfather rights to keep an old plot like we did this year. Other than that you can request a selection of plots but there are no guarantee where you will end up. We could try to move plots but it might leave is back in the arse end of no where where we were a few years ago with a fair trek to the toilets. After that that field is pretty in even, more so the further you get down. Having to drive across the field around the one way system every time you want to go to tesco is a ball ache.

With regards dust this is massively reliant on the weather last year we were in virtually the same place but the week before it had rained and there was no dust. This year with less rain it was a huge ball ache. As above moving could be an option. But could leave is worse off in other ways. Leaving a gap before we start parking would massively reduce our stand space. Meaning needing more space, meaning more cost to the club, and the possibility of needing to move if there isn't enough available plots. It's a vicious circle.

Rechargeable flood lights are something were already looking in to so they can run after the geni has been switched off.

Unfortunately the music curfew being 11 is out of my control. That is set by the events organisers probably due to the lack of a late night music license. Which at a guess they can't get after issues in the past.

As for t-shirts this us something we used to do in the past when we were uksc for about £8-10 with club info and logo on the back and username on the chest. This something we can go back to.

Thanks again for the feedback some great food for thought.