Silver Glanza V few plans

So I've got a few plans for the Glanza. Just wanting a few of your guys opinions here's what I'm thinking currently.

Okay so, first off the front end. Seeing as all the Glanza is currently on a full Livesports kit and then a standard 98 spec bumper it doesn't look right. It looks silly being a inch or so higher than the rest of it and looks so high and out of place to the rest of the kit. So I was thinking of getting a Varis Bumper or just getting a Livesports splitter from japan? The problem is I've been told the Splitter's are really low on the road?

Passenger side wind deflector seeing as it's missing just looks silly without it..

Was also thinking about getting a Carbon bonnet? Current one is stone chipped to buggery and think the Carbon would look mean on it? :)

Next I'm thinking some new alloys. Rota grid V's was my first choice but heard they rub unless rolled arches but as I have over fenders that's not going to be an option. Will the Rota drifts be the same? Will these rub? I'm currently on Ray/Volk TE37 Replicas 16x6.5 and is why I want to change them.

Suspension currently on Apexi Springs feels a little to low but handles pretty well on the road. Was thinking coilies but which make? MeisterR? BC's?

Any other suggestions welcome please let me know!

Here's a few pics if you haven't seen already. :)

Drivers side

976749_10200700897738174_762938704_o.jpg

Passenger Side

980522_10200700898418191_174434864_o.jpg

Rear

2-3.jpg

Interior

DSC_0198_018EditConvert.jpg

DSC_0203_021EditConvert.jpg

Current Alloys

DSC_0183_006EditConvert.jpg

Front

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

And then lastly the Engine bay

IMG_1489.jpg

Cheers guys, Bret.

Im not sure about the live sports bumper it's nice and then it's horrible at the same time. And it reminds me a bit of max power lol :/ Although the splitter was my second choice. I was looking at the live sports type b splitter. But I still think the varis bumper would look awesome? :/

What about the other parts of the car?

Bret.

Im not sure about the live sports bumper it's nice and then it's horrible at the same time. And it reminds me a bit of max power lol :/ Although the splitter was my second choice. I was looking at the live sports type b splitter. But I still think the varis bumper would look awesome? :/

What about the other parts of the car?

Bret.

It's your car bud but keeping the live sports kit would be immense try source a splitter if you can, don't do a mix match of kits like most glanzas

Stock colour petrol flap with some new headlights imo ditch the bathroom carpet and dildo gear knob go for the full same body kit can't go wrong :)

This.. Stock fuel cap, normal gear knob.. Needs to be a little lower too imo and livesports front bumper. I'm not keen but with that full kit it could look top

I might end up getting both Livesports and Varis bumpers. That way I can decide which I prefer and then sell the other. I'm just worried that the livesports bumper is going to be too low? :/

I don't know about lower Matt! I about break my teeth when I drive over a flaming leaf! Lol :') I only carbon wrapped the petrol flap as It was dipped when I very first got it. Well I'll just show you what it looked like when I first got it home. Pink camo dipped like the rocker cover was Bonnet scoop, Bonnet/bumper grill, Centre console, inside door handles, electric window surrounds, Dash surround, filler cap and even the air vents! So all got sprayed Matt black other than the rocker cover lol. Also ripped all the stickers off other than the UKSO ones :)

10500564_631920586897434_899668918626036

New headlights I've been thinking about as the current ones are all hazed over :( and left a sticker imprint of the sticker I took off as you can see in the photo above.

Only reason the dildo gear stick is in the car is because the bloke who put seats in must have put them on standard rails and the seats are so high. I have a normal gear nob but its too small and knock your hand on the passenger seat. Going to sort the seats out soon and lower them down so they sit properly. I thought about removing the carpet and everything but It kinda grew on me after a while. But If I did do that I think I'd source some green takata harness and then put a cage in it.

So Livesports bumper/Varis bumper.

What alloys should I go for and what coilies?

And what do people think about the carbon bonnet? Ditch that Idea and go standard coloured scoop or wait for the carbon scoop? Which Is hopefully still being created?

Cheers guys, Bret.

The Varis bumper has been done to death so id go with the Livesports, especially if the rest of the car is Livesports. To completely finish the kit i think all youd need is the eyebrows and reverse scoop. They did do tail light covers but that might be going too far lol.

I'll have to get some eyebrows when I get the Livesports bumper/splitter as I don't know I will like them. :/ Yeah I do agree the livesports is a little different and I suppose it would be a shame to have a full kit then a different bumper. Gotta say though the Varis bumpers are pretty sexy. :p

Bret.

Someone local messaged me saying he has a Livesports front lip. So gonna see what happens with that firstly. :)

Anyone know if the wheels are going to rub If I go for Rota Grid Drifts?

Been thinking I had a bit of a day dream whilst at work earlier and I had an Idea about stripping all the interior out and putting a cage in. Swapping my sparco bucket seats for some bride bucket seats and then buying some fabric for the door cards and recover them in matching bride fabric. Also buy the matching floor mats. Getting some Takata harness's instead of the Luke ones. And perhaps somehow changing the dull grey plastic interior but not sure what or how to do it.

Bret. :)

Been thinking I had a bit of a day dream whilst at work earlier and I had an Idea about stripping all the interior out and putting a cage in. Swapping my sparco bucket seats for some bride bucket seats and then buying some fabric for the door cards and recover them in matching bride fabric. Also buy the matching floor mats. Getting some Takata harness's instead of the Luke ones. And perhaps somehow changing the dull grey plastic interior but not sure what or how to do it.

Bret. :)

I had that dream and made similar lol

_MG_1023.jpg

Edited by Glanza-Ben
  • 1 month later...

So I guess I should update it's been a while!

Firstly I finally got my Passenger Wind deflector from Aamir and also got a Laguna splitter too. Thanks again Aamir. So the wind deflector should be going on very soon just waiting to get some double sided tape as I didn't feel the clips would hold it alone.

The laguna splitter should be going on soon. Although I've just sourced a Livesports splitter which has been molded into a bumper! So hopefully will be receiving that and having it resprayed 1ao!

Got a lot planned for this but gotta save some pennies up I reckon! Lol

Few photos when I was messing about the other day hope you guys like! Much more to come soon!

GlanzaSundownedit9_031EditCrop.jpg

GlanzaSundownedit10_032EditCrop.jpg

GlanzaSundownedit2_025EditCrop.jpg

GlanzaSundownedit3_026EditCrop.jpg

Bret.