Charlie28's 295.3BHP@1.4Bar Forged Greddy Turbo'd Glanza

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid £1300 for the engine!

Trusted Robs word as he said it was all running fine.... Spent £350 paying my mate to replace the pump and diagnose the problem. And then numerous hours trying to get oil pressure ect. Turned out to be a right nightmare!

Promised myself I wasnt gona sign in until my SR was on the road due to the politics but however I was told about this and looks like the truth has returned at last! I said it before, 2 plus years ago that Rob Ebbs was and still is a completely pathetic wee cunt and nearly everybody was too busy tryin to suck his cheesy wee cock because he washed his Glanza every couple of days and borrowed his daddys camera for a few pix that had more photoshop work done to it than Jordans tits.

sucks that this has happend but any weasel that wears knee wraps to half squat 120kg and thinks hes a personal trainer after fantasisin hes a royal marine since he left school, obviously shouldnt have been trusted.

Much love, PaulStarletSR

Yeah man, had a few people message me and say the exact same thing! Obviously I haven't been on the starlet scene for that long and he seemed like a trusted lad on here!

Just makes me wonder what was wrong with that RX7 he sold too!

Not much I can do really to get my £1300 back which sucks :/

Id message the cunt and call him out for half your cash back.

cunt sold the rx7 because he probly thought soon as you buy a rwd you get elite driftin skills.

prob struggles to drift off to sleep at night so sold the rx before he put himself thru a tree or a mcds drive-thru the wrong way

I've sent him the pictures and he's saying that because I've had the engine for a few months that I must have done it!!

Clearly I haven't and i've only just got round to trying to start it! He's run that un-mapped to cause that kind of damage!

I should have check compression ect... Just a mistake on my part for trusting Robs word. Can only blame myself really!

I just trust people too much! Usually it's fine as most people are honest and not out to mug you off! Obviously rob isn't one of them people!

It's been run un-mapped I think. Over fuelled massively and melted the top of the pistons! Or been starved of oil... No way of saving the engine!

I'll upload a video of it running from yesterday!

Promised myself I wasnt gona sign in until my SR was on the road due to the politics but however I was told about this and looks like the truth has returned at last! I said it before, 2 plus years ago that Rob Ebbs was and still is a completely pathetic wee cunt and nearly everybody was too busy tryin to suck his cheesy wee cock because he washed his Glanza every couple of days and borrowed his daddys camera for a few pix that had more photoshop work done to it than Jordans tits.

sucks that this has happend but any weasel that wears knee wraps to half squat 120kg and thinks hes a personal trainer after fantasisin hes a royal marine since he left school, obviously shouldnt have been trusted.

Much love, PaulStarletSR

Lol those knee wraps add at least 5kg Charlie you need to try n get something back he kicked up a small fuss about a £20 carpet once, it's the principal of it all you havn't done that damage I hope he gives you something back but I can't see it happening karma comes back around mate.