HKS Hi Power Silent - is it what it says on the tin?

Can't go wrong with these exhausts can't believe how quiet they are but still maintain the power don't let it distract you from other systems, I had an rsr with a bung and that was still mint you can achieve mad angles with different systems.

I did not know this.. I don't have one for mine and it will be necessary when I want to go on track..

Thanks for that!

No worries I carry mine around just incase I doubt I will use it though takes 3 seconds to fit.

Does anyone have vids of the hks hi power silent on a glanza/gt? ive never heard one lol

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyrc8tVEr80

not much of an example, cause its still mental when gunning it (external wastegate etc)

but at the very start of the video, your hear her purring and without getting up and on the screamer pipet you could drive about with only that purr all day.

Phil

cool so weve figured out its the quietest performance enhancing echaust, question is what are they worth. I can get one from the link up top posted for about £450 new, 2nd hand would be?

Go new mate least then you get warranty treat yourself

I had HKS system, was too quite! I ended up putting a hole in it, so I swapped it for a spare exhaust I bought off ebay, some custom made one for CT9 (3inch all way though, just a backbox), that made a massive difference in power over the HKS and much louder!