Facebook selling pages rant

Why is it more and more people are scamming it gets my goat and then people bad mouth companys etc it getting beond a joke It put me off the Scene and makes me think twice of selling to most people or buying just because of stuff thT could happen that is out of your control and then get a aloud of abuse.

Companys in the community are having there name dragged through the mud etc

I think it is time to start a page maybe with a stricter admin so scammers can be delt with or admin approve members after checks ie check forms see if they a active user etc

Something needs to be done as I been in the sence for 8

Years worked with Tmd when they was going.

Us true members in the comunity have

to work something out

I

Am willing to help and maybe talk to the mods on here and work out a plan

Yep excatly that mikey I think the mods should be able to ban there account and IP address I no it can be done used to do it for a fourm I was a mod for.

The sence needs to start reacting and removing the scammers also always get proof of receipt of the item sent always use recorded delivery or special if need to be insured over 50 pound

Ok it cost more but it shows when and who signed for it etc also helps with pay pal disputes

Pee'd me off this abit people need to be alot more patient these days I always say to leave a few more days before going crazy and pointing fingers, as soon as items are out of the sellers hands it's up to the courier to deliver the goods in that time frame, I feel lately it's becoming a bit of a loose community and that facebook page all I hear is alot of hassle from it :(

Personally I think the scene has changed so much over the last 18 months. I certainly have become less active due to the amount of nonsense that's been going. I would say it's partly due to the demographic which the scene attracts (17-21 year olds). I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush, as I myself joined the club when I was 17 and have met many people in the same age group that haven't got on like complete tools. That being said, I am on other forums that attract an older age group and that certainly reflects the maturity of the content which is being posted.

In addition the admin/mod team cannot possibly screen every member and preempt such events, but should be praised on their rapid response to these situations. As a club we should definitely be supporting the admin/mod team instead of giving grief.

now to be fair i have had no bad experance with him i got 1 item off him and it came fast enough but did try to make me transfer through bank not a hope i said so gave a woman paypal instead

also tried to tell me post cost to northern ireland is the same as to the south ha there is a huge difference in price as some people might know

hes just a pure chancer and now he got found out once and for all

Edited by gtturbo94

Think I'm after getting scammed myself by Glanzacoley am fairly new an was unaware of who he was til I seen the post here tis morning an on Facebook so probably 400 quid outta pocket because can't get a hold of him now absolutely fuming