Why so much hate?

Everyone keeps arguing recently. I'm proper fucking fed up of arguing. Fed up of the odd few ripping people off.

This will lighten the mood. It's funny. But also kinda how I feel about cars at the moment lol! And it's not actually a bad song.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtJyCaC2UHM

Peace out.

Want a cuddle?

Cunt haha! Yes I do.

Totally agree Adam far to much arguing lately not good for the new members that are joining up and all they see is crap. this place isn't like that its a nice place. we are like a family and willing to help a brother out if needed. :D

p,s that tune was quite good lol

It is a good place mate. 99% of the members are spot on. Even some I bicker with I really don't mind much lol. But there are a few cunts lol. Admins need to stop being so nice imo and stsrt smashing that ban hammer when there's a dodgy potatoe.

Seems to be just a bad spell hitting everyone atm, there is someone being scammed every other day, and tbh it's scary. I'd used to just be happy enough finding a part and paying for it now I'm a paranoid mess on here. Facebook seems to be a big cause of bullshit now aswel :/

I wonder if it's worth getting rid of the Facebook page? When I get a car and I'm struggling with something, first thing I usually do is look to a forum for advice? Maybe that's the way to keep it? Having people search for the forum via Google?

I notice that it's the Toyota starlet buy and sell one that seems to have the majority keyboard warriors so probably doesn't have that much to do with who set up the UK starlet Facebook page.

Anyway just a thought

John

I wonder if it's worth getting rid of the Facebook page? When I get a car and I'm struggling with something, first thing I usually do is look to a forum for advice? Maybe that's the way to keep it? Having people search for the forum via Google?

I notice that it's the Toyota starlet buy and sell one that seems to have the majority keyboard warriors so probably doesn't have that much to do with who set up the UK starlet Facebook page.

Anyway just a thought

John

Correct, we have nothing to do with that page on there. We have our own sales page but that is moderated by ourselves and is purely for buying and selling. Toyota buy and sell just seems to be a free for all of idiots and clueless keyboard warriors.

I love coming on here for lots of reasons. The members, the banter, parts, advice. It's so much better than other forums, mentioning no names.

Matt

The facebook pages are a total joke, been tempted to unjoin them and free my news feed from the restarded arguments but i have had a few bargains from there...

As for the forum i still love it, still an awesome bunch of people on the whole but there are a few cocks about. I love reading through build threads (even though my work computer won't load photos), and the for sale section is strong as ever. JDM-EP is an awesome and reliable addition to the scene. Can't wait for some meets/shows. I've had advice on here that has helped builds massively and i couldn't have been without.

However it really pisses me off being spoken down to on here by a certain few. Nobody is better than anybody, and a degree in automotive engineering (or like) definitely doesn't mean they should speak down to anyone. Same goes for when selling something. Being pestered to sell something i'm not that bothered about selling, send pics and then get told it's "really bad condition" but then continue to get pestered about it. A lot of timewasters about recently.

This forum isnt even that bad for arguing or keyboard warriors. Its gotten a bit worse than what it used to be but it will straighten out.

Couple of the Civic ones have loads of muppets on them and Driftworks is pretty bad sometimes lol, theres a poor guy trying to sell an Accord on there and every cunt is ripping the hole out him. http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-cars-sale-private-sales/232094-honda-accord.html not gonna lie its funny but it that was on here it would have been taken down.

This forum isnt even that bad for arguing or keyboard warriors. Its gotten a bit worse than what it used to be but it will straighten out.

Couple of the Civic ones have loads of muppets on them and Driftworks is pretty bad sometimes lol, theres a poor guy trying to sell an Accord on there and every cunt is ripping the hole out him. http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-cars-sale-private-sales/232094-honda-accord.html not gonna lie its funny but it that was on here it would have been taken down.

HAHAHAHA that wouldn't have last five minutes on here, so funny.

Kinda what you get though for trying to sell something like that on a forum like that.

Like when people try to swap saxos/corsas for starlets on the facebook page etc. lol.

HAHAHAHA that wouldn't have last five minutes on here, so funny.

Kinda what you get though for trying to sell something like that on a forum like that.

Like when people try to swap saxos/corsas for starlets on the facebook page etc. lol.

Mayyyte, got a sick as fuck Corsa 1.2 onli got 185k on it mad as fuck lolllllll wanna swop for your gt? Whatsapp me lol xx

WOW what a car what do people be thinking when they dream up a car looking like that the body shop should have said no to him when he asked to spray it that color

Reminds me of the poor starlet i found to be scrapped few weeks back it hurts the eyes to look :cray: