Robs Precision Boosted Track Build..She's for sale......

Yes it's got an innovate SCG-1 in it. It was never going to be good, just a let's see what happens exercise. But yea it's still asleep at .9bar lol. It wasn't particularly happy just sitting at that either..

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--

Got the Glanza on the dyno thanks to Mike and Nick @ Tuning Developments. Just mapping up to the limits of the standard engine making sure the new fuel system is working. Its so loud you can't even really here the screamer open haha.

Pulled 235@ 0.9 bar and 245 @ 1.0 bar on their Dyno Dynamics 'heartbreaker' dyno. Happy with the numbers seeing as the turbo isn't even really in its efficiency range yet.... Going to collect her tomorrow :)

The 'Heartbreaker'... that made me laugh when Mike called it that, genuine numbers unlike some dynos people use. Sounds great with that side exit mate. Must sound great with the window down when driving

Nothing should of hit it as it doesn't sit below the bottom cross member. There's not many vibrations through the car as its on standard mounts and it's only done 600 miles with it on. She's not running lean or hot so won't be that either.

Maybe a fault when it was originally made. Think I'll get the next one braced to the gearbox.

Edited by RobSR

My screamer has done exactly the same as yours and bought it around the same time,

Had someone weld it up for me but has cracked again since! Waiting on a replacement from WEPR at the moment hopefully with some sort of brace at the bottom

Poly mounts causing to much vibration I think

Thinner material than the exhaust, plus that's braced to the chassis, screamer isn't.

Who knows maybe the exhaust will crack too

Didnt know they used Thinner Material for the screamer or if downpipe was braced or not.

Hope you get it sorted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks mate.

Got the screamer all fixed the other week.

However I fancy something different now I've reached the ripe old age of 25, so if the right offer comes along she's for sale..

Edited by RobSR

GTR or a Cayman/911 - getting old so want something more grown up and sensible. (Well sort of sensible, if I was being fully sensible I'd sell this and not bother buying another weekend car haha)

Mate, I'm 27 and all I've ever had are Starlets ^_^

I've never had a car with full interior for over 6 years I'm 30 next year..they all come back one way or another :) if your going to change at least buy a TT Supra ha