• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

those pillars look soooo cool! Sad it'll be up on the drive. The colour of the fabric for the doorcards is so nice! Loving these updates! :D

Thanks :D Hopefully it won't be for too long, just whilst we move house and get that sorted, money wise. :)

Needs moar CL4PTR4P

As it happens, just finished another pillar, this time with some Borderlands stickers, so...

IMG_9755_zpsw0swjdqz.jpg

Looking good! Very productive yet again. Impressive.

:) thanks

Edited by Willow

Looks great cant wait too see the door cards done :)

Thanks :) yeah I'm looking forward to seeing them finished too haha

Loving the stickerbombed pillars and the rest is so creative great work

Thank you. 'Decorating' the interior is really all I can do so I'm glad everyone thinks it looks cool! :D

Deep dish wheels with pink centeres would suit these depending on the style of wheel you could even use the same theme on the wheels as the door cards! Or go mental on the interior and nice n subtle on the outside :)

• 4 weeks later...

Deep dish wheels with pink centeres would suit these depending on the style of wheel you could even use the same theme on the wheels as the door cards! Or go mental on the interior and nice n subtle on the outside :)

I'd love these: http://www.rotashop.co.uk/rota-gridv-15-7-4x100mm-et20-violet-single-rim_p23374732.htm

But yeah it will be mostly subtle on the outside :)

Been super busy moving house the past couple weeks but I have done a couple things...

Finished all the pillars, just need to put everything back and tighten the bolts:

post-13319-0-42633900-1434997704_thumb.j

post-13319-0-85249100-1434997779_thumb.j

Got the club stickers on now aswell...messed one up a lil, alignment wise, but shhh!

post-13319-0-12589000-1434997826_thumb.j

aaaand me sat in my car like a loser cause I miss it :( ...dat new air freshener tho!

post-13319-0-56516100-1434998006_thumb.j

Oh and I started putting my door card fabric on:

post-13319-0-60410900-1434998140_thumb.j

Lol sitting in the car don't sell it spent too much time to give it up now!

No chance lol. And anyways, to be fair, all I've done is make it worth less haha, so really no point in selling XD

Well then of your not selling then what are the plans for her :)

Realistically I can't afford to do much, but really did want a spoiler and some alloys at the very least, exterior wise. Also, no idea what I'm doing but I want like..hoses/pipes or whatever's going on under the bonnet to be purple :)

I have a spoiler for sale :') just don't advertise it lol and you can do everything on a budget look at my instagram and see mine it was all done for as cheap as possible love so dont be disheartened by budget

My insta is bushwop if you dont have it lol

Spoiler is one of the firs things I wanted to sort out, but gotta get insurance sorted before I can think about that haha! :p

looks a really tidy little starlet, well done on all the work :)

I have a white stock glanza one you can have for free if your going jf2 or jae I will bring it with me. :)

Wow, really? Which one is that...is it the one that goes further down the boot lid? Cause that's totally the one I wanted haha! :D Yeah I'll be at Japfest 2...well, I've paid for my ticket anyhow, so I'd better bloody be there!!