• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No handbrake no lol.. Turn all the driving aids and put it on pro where it's all manual. It's hard as hell but I'm quite enjoying it. Get damage, tyre wear and fuel on realistic too.

I had a smash in my Megane before and had half my rad hanging off and pissing water out lol... Didn't last very long before going into a cloud of smoke.

No handbrake no lol.. Turn all the driving aids and put it on pro where it's all manual. It's hard as hell but I'm quite enjoying it. Get damage, tyre wear and fuel on realistic too.

I had a smash in my Megane before and had half my rad hanging off and pissing water out lol... Didn't last very long before going into a cloud of smoke.

Will try that in a bit turned it off as bored me lol

Just set everything to realistic and went flat chat into a corner and destroyed the car in fair realistic ways lost a wheel smashed the car up engine dropped, rear wheel got jammed, smoking like hell tried to get it goin again and blew up

Just set everything to realistic and went flat chat into a corner and destroyed the car in fair realistic ways lost a wheel smashed the car up engine dropped, rear wheel got jammed, smoking like hell tried to get it goin again and blew up

Haha!!! Love it

I'm in the open wheel's at the moment and someone's wheel caught mine and sent me fucking flying into the air, rolling and bits flying everywhere lol

Haha!!! Love it

I'm in the open wheel's at the moment and someone's wheel caught mine and sent me fucking flying into the air, rolling and bits flying everywhere lol

Just trying some super cars now, go karts is ennoying lol

found the hand brake to shame theres no cars to drift on it with

Its a shame the spoiler brakes dont work or move and all cars have dump valves lol

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Im not going to listen to anyone who plays a racing game with the driving lines on lol

This

Go back to Forza if you want an arcade game. This is a sim, and the quicker people realise this the better. :p

Morgey I'm doing the exact same thing, using the controller to see how I get on and its holding up quite well although I'd like to get myself a new wheel.

The game is a bit sketchy and as already stated, almost like it's not complete! :/ to put it bluntly, we have all waiting a lifetime for this game and it's Not what we predicted! there a is very small selection of cars, I would have thought there would be thousands!

To end on a good note their are some realistic things, for example warm up your tyres before going full throttle into the corners, you will end up in the barrier haha! Etc!

What game is complete these days? I've bought so many games in the last 2 years and day 1 updates have been a common occurance lol

Number of cars aint everything as the detail is going into them and the tracks is just getting crazy, maybe step back the detail and add more to the game?

Enjoying PC a lot. Without sounding big headded, I've had to turn the race difficulty up quite a lot now that I've been playing it a week to make it more realistic. I was winning races 3 laps at donnington with 15 second gaps.. I've done karting, super karts, historic and formula rokkie. On to touring next.

My wheel turned up today, but not the game :/

Gonna give Drive Club a go when its set up though, just to play with the wheel.

Urgh, how shit was Drive Club..

Not enjoying it at all tbh lol went straight in at pro with manual so no assists etc which might be the issue. Had to change the throttle to the joystick as i cant do gears and throttle with shoulder buttons (gt4 style y0!)

Finished the 1st karting championship then hopped in a ruf turbo at brands and its dreadful. Take a tiny bump from another car and you get thrown into a slide and cant countersteer out. It rains in the practice session so put wet tyres on and they were worse than the drys lol

Need to have a fiddle with the settings i think as its deffo not suited for a controller.

had a few glitches like sitting on the starting grid waiting for the lights aaaaannnddd they never came haha

Yeah the counter steers a huge issue which is just frustrating. the same when you bump into the back of someone, it stops you from turning and you just go straight on like youre attached to the car ahead, even in a like 2 mph knock.

hopefully they look at sorting that but it would completley change the handling of the game so it's a tough one, the lap time invalidated annoys me greatly fair enough when you are cutting corners but flying off on the overruns or leaving the track in such a way that makes your lap times slower i don't get why the lap time should be invalidated for that