Focus RS Stolen From Cheltenham last night

Guy a few doors down the road from me just traded in his F-Type Jag and got a 15 Plate Porsche Carrera 4s and it got stolen a a couple of nights ago!

Dad was convinced he heard people opening the gates to our drive but they would of been very disappointed to find the starlet!

Edited by Charlie28

I feel for these guys :(

My mates sister bought a brand new 3 series last year, she owned it for less than 48 hours before it got stolen thanks to the clever key less entry system.

It is a shame indeed. Scumbags. Unfortunately if someone wants to steal something, they can.

Whenever I parked mine anywhere vulnerable I always pulled a fuse, wiggled a plug out the ECU a tiny bit etc so it wouldn't start. Won't stop someone switched on but will buy time for sure.

If you buy a new car just make sure you have GAP lol.

Car manufacturers need to step up their game.

All these electrical goodies on the can bus network with unencrypted traffic, anyone can send a signal to unlock the doors by simple smashing out a rear cluster and tapping into the wire feed. New cars are too clever for their own good. Making them easier to steal in effect.

Am not liking all this lol all this technology if you can track an iphone should have something for cars which is affordable and safe. A lad along the road from me had an old cossy it was craned off his drive during the day lol not nice but jesus nouts safe headed up Scotland way apparently, gotta watch those lads :D