Red Micra @ JapFest

Hi all,

Does anyone know who was in the Red Micra at the back of UKSO stand making themselves look like an idiot?

Why do people even do this? You'd expect that sort of stuff at a car park meet not at JapFest :/

Aamir

Was it an K11? Sounds like it might be Chris Ireland, he has or had a red K11 with a homemade turbo kit on it!

It was a K11 but wasn't his... This was a Scottish lad that came down with a chap with a white V (rising sun on his FMIC)

Sounded stock with an exhaust.. Just started it and bounced it off the limiter for a good 10 mins from cold. I was waiting for it to throw a rod tbh.

Aye it was a Scottish lad I've never seen him before I think he just tagged along With rising sun logo'd V that came down. I've spoke to the guy with the glanza a few times and he's always been spot

Yeah he was with me, it's not as standard as you all think spent a hefty amount on it it just looks shit haha. He just likes to make noise, told him before about revving it from cold he just doesn't listen.

I thought the same!

On that note, who was the absolute loon in the micra doing track time, what a lad. Pretty sure he was faster than all the rx8 boys

Everyone has been mentioning this guy, I need to see videos :lol:

lmao!

Those RX8's though! When they came on we all left! They were slow as fck! I can't say I was surprised, but It was boring a whole load of them out together just absolutely no chat. I think there was like 1 RX8 that actually had some sort of power...

Rx8 owners are hilarious on track as they don't have a clue!

Some funny footage of my brother blasting past one at rockingham a few years ago.. They were in car and called it both a Starion and a stanza. Funny times

Edited by RobSR