What's everyone got left to do for japfest 2

A few bits and bobs!

-Fit Arm rest

-Polybushed engine mounts

-Fit some speakers

-Speedo converter

-Fit new Reflets

-New number plates

Probably a few things I've missed out and will finish with a thorough clean both inside and out! :)

Look forward to seeing you all

Aamir

Edited by Aamir

Jump in bmw....driver bmw.... Should be pretty stress free but would like to get my glanza back off the rollers at some point ha!

Same band wagon here Shaun jump in 5 series drive to jf2 dump in carpark easy :)

Im going along the lines of this but I'm opting for the Audi route lol! :thumbsup:

am brining my hitlermobile on the stand purely so i have somewhere to nap ha!

morgey i think i was called an arsehole of a driver to many times due to the loud side exit i figured id just accept the sterotype and buy a bm. driving is far more relaxing now i can just pull out in front of people or not have to use my indicators unless am blocking the entrance to a hospital or something :)

am brining my hitlermobile on the stand purely so i have somewhere to nap ha!

morgey i think i was called an arsehole of a driver to many times due to the loud side exit i figured id just accept the sterotype and buy a bm. driving is far more relaxing now i can just pull out in front of people or not have to use my indicators unless am blocking the entrance to a hospital or something :)

😂😂😂