• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dale :) hoping to do some more tidying up under the bonnet soon, got some other nice bits on the way to sort some more out :) im pretty pleased how it all came out tbh, washed it at work using the jet wash and TFR then polished it and it came up nice and bright :D

And yeh we def need a decent aftermarket mani. Deans work is really high quality from what I've seen. I'm pretty sure race tech would do one too as I've heard Ricky is pretty helpful and their work looks spot on too

• 3 weeks later...

Made some adjustments today, if I lift it up 5-10mm it fits abit better, so think il do that, may need to add some fibreglass on too to fix any gaps. Naa haven't bothered tbh as it took 5-6 weeks to get here so don't want to send it back and have to wait again, want to get my rev counter fitted and wired in!! :D

Got it from idworkz, but had issues getting it posted etc, but after looking at it and trimming one edge its not as bad as it first looked, just needed to sit it abit higher up on the pillar. So hopefully be getting it all painted at work this week!!

Got it a little better fitment now after Some sanding and rubbing back in my lunch break at work,still doesn't fit great but think il just have to live with that tbh :/ finished off sanding and made sure the gauge fitted the hole,got a coat of primer on it too so that's going to dry over night, the hopefully Il set my alarm early and rub it back and get another coat on tomorrow morning before work!

so got some paint onto the pillar pod now! have something a little interesting planned to match the rocker cover design, also managed to do the incredible and trap the keys inside my steering cowling -_- dont ask how it happened it just happened when driving some how...

Gave the car a good polish and clean inside and out as the car is getting parked in a crap space at work -.- so keeps getting dirty and muddy. Also was pleased to hear that my younger brother is coming up to his school prom this coming Friday and I offered him a mates skyline and he said he wanted to go with me in the starlet :D so will be getting a concourse effort clean before then!! Very round brother ;) make a starlet owner of him yet!

• 2 weeks later...