Abbotts Greddy TD05 Track Glanza

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check my 1st post on page one mate im going to be running a Greddy TD05 16g on a custom manifold etc and race spec engine towards end of the year ;). got to say tho the ct9 performs really well

Ah nice one mate, didn't think you would be sticking with the CT9.

Will have to call in with Rob for a brew, see what he's building for you and give him a kick about a baffled sump he was going to sort out for me :rolleyes:

Edited by zebedee

Ah nice one mate, didn't think you would be sticking with the CT9.

Will have to call in with Rob for a brew, see what he's building for you and give him a kick about a baffled sump he was going to sort out for me :rolleyes:

I will let you know when i am going down and we will have to meet up there. oh top secret stuff on mine :p . Baffled sump im still waiting about to for updates. But its worth the wait from Rob.

Love the attention your putting into the underneath off the car, Looks stunning

Many thanks chap :)

Many thanks for all the comments guys.

Update

Well the starlet may slow up on the build slightly as had a little news a while now and this is the reason :)

5.jpg

After buying the Link ECU decided to sell it and sell my Emanage and run my car on standard boost untill engine and turbo kits together to put some money away But that didnt last long.

THEN

I got offered this by Mike (K24 Glanza) so i couldnt really say no to a bit of JDM.

DSC04560.jpg

Well Today I went and got my geo done on the car and feels loads better and come home and gave the car a clean all ready for Jap show tommorrow

1.jpg

2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks guys for the comments

cheers jamie we will have to have a catch up soon.

hughs21 greatr news i have sent you a pm

Little UPDATE

Few Pictures of the car at japshow

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

Yesterday Ricky kindley sent me pictures of the finish product, my custom manifold, downpipe hes made for my Greddy turbo more pictures to follow when i recieve it next week as hes also done couple over parts for me. :)

03DC4F0E-96DC-4773-81A1-8DD7598FFC18-918-0000006B581AC6FC.jpg

A464E33F-CAC1-4868-866E-EB6EBACBF457-918-0000006B561C7427.jpg

more updates next week