*Official* *Japfest 2012 After Thread*

Well, just got back from yet another epic show that is Japfest!

Had a GREAT turn out, big thanks to all the organizers and everyone for turning up.. Even if you only had 1st + 2nd gear :lol:

I'm sure some pictures will be up soon, mine will be up tomorrow!

OH AND my face is also bright red :blush: :blush:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great turn out... I know alot of hard work goes into organising the stand etc and I would personally like to thank all involved. I had a mint time met a few new people and thanks josh for the sticker :-) looking forward to seeing some photos? What were everyone's fave cars?

Yeah the japfest 2012 stickers that he made only for us :) there's a thread about them :) as above thanks to the team for there work certainly paid off :)

What happened to the ep82 with green wheels ? Front bumper off and oil on the floor :(

I'm like a lobster, keep forgetting I'm naturally ginger and burn like fuck!

Sorry I wasn't at the club stand much and didn't speak too many off you, you weren't by your cars and I didn't know who was who haha! And you didn't know who I was so I just went for a walk round with my mates ;) spoke too a few of you though :) but thanks for the amazing day! Wouldent of enjoyed it so much if It wasn't for you guys :) and the sticker!

Was an epic day didn't get chance talk to many people but will make up for that at JAE. i have a few pics that I will up load and a shit load of drift videos that I shall go through and make one out of. top day guys and am no longer a japfest virgin :-) my face is also burnt to a chrisp lol.

Just got bk lol waited till the very end as couldnt be arsed with the que to leave lol. im soooooo burnt!! Was an awesome turn out and a wicked day. was good to catch up with a few people and get my hug from socks lol. just wish i had made it in the starlet :(

Me and the sleepy Mrs had a mint day. like to say thanks to the organisers and everyone who went really was a really good day :)

Got some vids of the convoy on my go pro so will have a look through and upload :)

Just want to say thanks to everyone today! Had an awesome day especially with Matt Richmond and Kelly BOORRRRRRRR ;).

Bit of a pain after dumping my oil all over castle combe but eventually got it sorted and had a brilliant day :)!