EP-Azz's Billet Wheel'd 300bhp forged slag

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely that AMG would have walked it if she was carrying 230bhp more! A 530bhp 6.3 merc would be a monster......i wouldn't have come that close @ 330bhp/300lbs.....

They aint all that tbh. One could only pull about 4 lengths on my mates Mk4 GSI astra that was running 300bhp. As said, all about the weight.

Thanks for all the comments people :):) yeah I still live it to bits just shit in this weather and i don't use it in the week only when the weather's nice ......gonna book a track day for next month anyone wanna jump on it ?

Thanks for all the comments people :) :) yeah I still live it to bits just shit in this weather and i don't use it in the week only when the weather's nice ......gonna book a track day for next month anyone wanna jump on it ?

Probably missed my comment but have you got a link to the MBC Azz?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to its first oil change .... 136154km it was at wen I picked it up from TD so has done just over 1000km since the build. Chose millers 10w60 as I've been advised to run it on this oil at all times just a few pics to show usin a gen Toyota filter as always

Edited by EP-Azz