Looking good. So you can still import these? I've seen them on eBay but wasn't sure if they were copies. Gains will be minimal just by fitting it but after a map I'm sure things will be improved a bit more. I think 100bhp is the target for me and walker ;)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good. So you can still import these? I've seen them on eBay but wasn't sure if they were copies. Gains will be minimal just by fitting it but after a map I'm sure things will be improved a bit more. I think 100bhp is the target for me and walker ;)

Probably ebay ones should be fine lol and yeah mapping it would be better but can tell the difference still revs lovely up to redline just want lightweight pulleys now!

Are you going custom made for the pullys? Hmm I'm not so sure about the eBay ones. Do you have a pic of what needs modifying to fit the mani to the front pipe?

Nah can buy them new for around £100 mark. And I'll get one under the car tomorrow and pm you with it

No real updates atm but I gave the car a good detail for japfest this Sunday. Started at 11 finished at half 2. Very pleased with the results:)

8a6db2e2297006e99eac445b6ed84a52.jpg5f838dae8524db64ef38209a7dcb5b48.jpg

Also a pic from mfn on Sunday:)

47c4a708bf6886d63c9274fd421f1526.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by Walker96

Looks really smart with a polish mate! :D what polish you using?

Used poor boys ssr2 first, then meguiars polish glaze finally poor boys nattys black wax :)

Can see the difference in this pic. When I 1st got it and washed it to now. Shows what a good detail can do. Photos are not edited!

25af7e7eb34445376d51912df74b21be.jpg7bcb70042550f9949097dbefc7a65bbc.jpg

Edited by Walker96

Nice dude! Get her on a dyno ;)

One day 😂

look like Toyo Proxes T1Rs if my eyes dont deceive me :)

They are indeed. 195/45/15. I actually really like t1rs really do rate them for the money they are!