180bhp glanza compareable performance

Been on the hunt for a glanza now for around 5 months I'll keep waiting till a right one pops up I'm very fussy haha, I'm debating a ek9 though I've had 10 hondas now.

So basically how is say a 170-80 bhp glanza on a ct9 going to compare to other cars would it be as fast as my dc2 just trying to get my head around what it could be compareable to.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

would be approx as fast in a straight line as a dc2 maybe a teeny tiny bit quicker but round corners the starlets not in the same league.

all comes down to personal preference. hondas a great car but needs to be revved basically to the limiter pretty much to get the real performance

starlet on a 1 bar ct9 setup is gonna have the boosted punchy power delivery and will not require you to sit at 5k+ rpm forever. that wins the day for me everytime but it depends what floats your boat.

having said that if its a car you would keep for years potentially, ive been in a few turbo'd hondas and they would take some beating i dont care what you come up against lol

Edited by richglanzav
  • 2 weeks later...

Sacked it off they've all been owned by little kids that just insure illegally and rag them round going to be going for a b18c4 turbo easily archive 300whp on standard internals.

Thanks for all help since I been on here

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bit harsh that not all glanza owners are kids on here there's plenty of owners 30+ yeah you get the odd few that's expected tbh

Edited by burty

I've had a ep3 myself and found the forums very childish but i wouldn't post it on the forum itself , the starlet forum has been absolutely fine I'm no spring chicken either at 35 I'm looking at getting a glanza end of the year I've owned the sr daily over 15years and has served me well

Edited by burty

I've had a ep3 myself and found the forums very childish but i wouldn't post it on the forum itself , the starlet forum has been absolutely fine I'm no spring chicken either at 35 I'm looking at getting a glanza end of the year I've owned the sr daily over 15years and has served me well

Got to agree, I've been on forums for every car I've owned and they have either been very quiet, very snooty or very childish. I don't get any of that here, I've had plenty of disagreements and plenty of people I do not see eye to eye with but it is STILL without a doubt the best forum and community I have used.

Sacked it off they've all been owned by little kids that just insure illegally and rag them round going to be going for a b18c4 turbo easily archive 300whp on standard internals.

Thanks for all help since I been on here

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dick comment to make on a starlet forum :sad: bet he wouldn't know what to do with 300whp if it punched him in the face lol

you lot want to try and post on the itr forum, thats the complete opposite of childish lol Dare you modify an integra lol

Dick comment to make on a starlet forum :sad: bet he wouldn't know what to do with 300whp if it punched him in the face lol

you lot want to try and post on the itr forum, thats the complete opposite of childish lol Dare you modify an integra lol

When i was on the vxr there was younger folk buying focus rs bonnet vents to fit to their corsa vxr.

This was deemed perfectly normal and acceptable. When i questioned it it was me who was lynched. Lol.

When i was on the vxr there was younger folk buying focus rs bonnet vents to fit to their corsa vxr

This was deemed perfectly normal and acceptable. When i questioned it it was me who was lynched. Lol.

Awesome, best get the wife a set

Edited by MARC MOSS

Got to agree, I've been on forums for every car I've owned and they have either been very quiet, very snooty or very childish. I don't get any of that here, I've had plenty of disagreements and plenty of people I do not see eye to eye with but it is STILL without a doubt the best forum and community I have used.

Exactly my point right there ^^^^

To be honest I don't give a toss if a twenty year old drove the same car as me I'd say good choice sir , but to make a strong comment like saying were all kids ragging cars needs backing up with evidence, that ep3 was a decent car but never have I been called a chav boy racer etc etc so much in my driving life and witnessed such childish behaviour off other owners trying to race me in their ep3 all with civic owners club stickers god I sound old , but there's a bloke round corner who drives one who's in his fifties which proves my point , now where did I put my rs bonnet vents.....

Edited by burty

Cracking vid and that's exactly why when I go for a turbo I'll be running a ct9 at low boost- good useable power. Hats off to the f1 driver too as its a little harder being the lead vehicle in a battle like that. Pretty sure you both went past an m3 there didn't you?

Cracking vid and that's exactly why when I go for a turbo I'll be running a ct9 at low boost- good useable power. Hats off to the f1 driver too as its a little harder being the lead vehicle in a battle like that. Pretty sure you both went past an m3 there didn't you?

A couple of them, but they were being driven slowly. I wouldn't see which way a well driven M3, of any vintage went, they are very good cars!