180bhp glanza compareable performance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dick comment to make on a starlet forum :sad: bet he wouldn't know what to do with 300whp if it punched him in the face lol

you lot want to try and post on the itr forum, thats the complete opposite of childish lol Dare you modify an integra lol

An old friend of mine is one of the administrators on there, really good bloke.

When I had my DC2 I joined the DC2 forum on his recommendation, read through a lot of posts then sacked it off haha

I do like the dc2 but I think after a few month the novelty would wear off. They are a lovely looking car ahhh it's all about the turbo. Vtec turbo's ruin it's beauty imo. Needs to be white with red seats and a Mine's ecu...cool as fook ha

I do like the dc2 but I think after a few month the novelty would wear off. They are a lovely looking car ahhh it's all about the turbo. Vtec turbo's ruin it's beauty imo. Needs to be white with red seats and a Mine's ecu...cool as fook ha

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't get on with the VTEC engine on the road, it was literally all or nothing. Utterly gutless below VTEC.

But it would have chewed a Starlet in the corners. That's just science innit.

Edited by Addymk2

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't get on with the VTEC engine on the road, it was literally all or nothing. Utterly gutless below VTEC.

But it would have chewed a Starlet in the corners. That's just science innit.

It's not the ride it's the rider even shaun knew that in Tokyo drift lol

It's not the ride it's the rider even shaun knew that in Tokyo drift lol

If that's the case I'm gonna start racing my dad's Nissan Almera Tino. Prepare to eat my dust! Haha

Edited by Addymk2

completely does not wear off trust me

Cant comment on DC2 but when I first drove an ep3 the novelty wore off before I reached the end of the road.

I can assure you that you didn't even try driving it properly then lol, ep3's handle very well indeed and the independent rear end works very well. Yes they are only 197 bhp and not that fast but straight lines are for people that can't drive in my opinion. Have another go and try some good roads you will soon change your mind.

Starlets are fucking fast and around town they will decimate most things, on a track they are fucking awesome as well with the correct setup ahem Adamkaye when his gearbox can handle the power lol

Ok a good twisty a road then

Agreed, if you're driving it to the hilt a DC2 will leave a V on a good twisty road... They carry pace phenomenally. But... and it's a big but, I like the semi out of control feeling that only a big power starlet can provide. Doesn't get old.

lol yeh the 'semi out of control'ness'. couldnt have described it better. my mx5 is stock engined and feels utterly utterly in control at all times maybe i need to get a flyin miata kit and a roll cage.

I never had much trouble with DC2's. Struggled to keep up with a ep3 civic cup car at Rockingham, not sure that would be the case if I had 200hp.

I understand my car isn't like the majority of starlets on here, but to poo poo them completely on track is a little short sighted.

The problem is that this is a Starlet forum/owners club so by slating them and the owners in any way is going to get people's backs up. I personally love both cars as they are obviously really different.

I loved my Clio197 and yeh it was made from fag packets and tin foil but my god it handled and stopped so well. It would run rings around any other car I've owned bar the Celica in the corners. And the way it revved along with the close box made it a fantastic little car out of the box.

Edited by Pikey009

I loved my Clio197 and yeh it was made from fag packets and tin foil but my god it handled and stopped so well.

Speaking of Renaults, i had a go of this today at work.

20160708_095613_zpsvejt43oi.jpg

Pretty quick like 275bhp standard. Handles very well, stops dead on. And i defo did not kick its cunt in.

Still wouldnt give my starlet up for it though.