Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice few updates above. Loving those new shots too! Your avatar is just awesome!

Hope you can sort the problems out and get that Carbing strut brace fitted NOAW!

don't worry sam ive been rocking the carbing brace for a few months now, ill get some pics up

you know your wheel bearings going is that to do with the low offset alloys youv got on ? or just normal ware and tare? if im going wide wheels i dont fancy having to keep changing wheel bearings and tyres :p

chin up though dude! every cloud has a silver lining

tbh josh ive not listed half the extra bits wrong lol like smashing the trd clutch, with the wheel bearings I think/hope its abit of both but the low offset is defenatly not going to help, if it starts munching the wheel bearings through 2011 ill go mad but still stay 0 offset lol :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
read through all of this some amazing work i must say ,very individual car

:DB) B)

look forward to some more updates especially on the wheels ha ha

cheers mate belive me ive got pleanty of stories to tell lol should have some updates up in the next few days. theres just not enough time in the day :p

Dean

• 3 weeks later...

lol at them tyres. glad yu werent caught with em like that coppers would have had a field day! wondering if yu could do me a favour tho and get some better pics of the wheel fitment when u can, like how they look close up and how much they stick out as i have these same wheels and might sell and get some et25 ones. be a bit easier on the old arches lol. also more updates man this car is luvverly!

cheers

sam

it was quite funny with the tires because i decided to change them for legal steelies, and that night i got pulled by police and my tires were checked, because i knew i was fully legal i said to the copper do you want me to lock the wheels over sarcastically lol. " no no " he replied he also rated the carbon arch trims :)