• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, didn't want to see this as the first thing when the site starts working!

I can undersatnd the reasoning but as above can't you keep it on the side and have something for a runaround, think of the amount of money you'll lose and not to mention the time and effort you've put in which can't be quantified!

as said last week bro, very sorry to see this but trust me i understand. i got the same point and fired mine in a shed and haven't been back near it since.

i'll keep an eye for the breaking thread as no doubt there are some options i will want from her man, u know me!!!!

looking forward to the next project mate, its gonna be miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint!

Phil.

wish i could keep it, need to cut my losses I can't keep having a car that I need/want to work on every weekend and doesn't run at other times, it's just not practical and I can't burden Vik and my family anymore with storing the car - it is nice to hear you all talking like this about it though and I really feel it's as hard for you as it is for me

Thanks for all of your support - let the vultures assemble! Nah I'm joking I've been in the position and I'm sure I will be again, it's the natural order.

Oon the look out for a Mazda MX-5 NB MK2 RS or SV-T Sport pref in white, black red or blue so if anyone knows of any, please let me know

Stripping has begun, most of the non-essential bits from inside the car are out and up for sale here

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51396

Car needs to still be drivable so that I can take it to the garage to do the full strip, please do not ask for other parts other than I have listed as these will not be available until they are off the car and uploaded

• 2 weeks later...

Noooooooo! :(

Sad to hear your breaking it man :(

And over an alternator!

Surely thats an easy fix in comparison to what you've gone through fixing the heart and soul of him?

Does this mean you never got to experience the epicness of him fully mapped running like a monster!?!

I'm sad :(

Lots of love regardless though :)

x

• 2 weeks later...