Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about the engine dude! As everyone else has said, too much good work has gone into this to end it now! This is only a learning curve ;)

Looking forward to see it boosting again mate B)

haha stop feeling sorry for yourself! get it stripped down and have another rebuild! doesnt matter how long it takes, park her up and crack on!

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!!!!

im truley gutted i broke my v, lew mate, seriously dont do it you will be gutted. i lasted 1 and a bit months and then got another starbo! just get it home and crack on! I've got to convert the 85 to boost so looks like we are on a race again haha ill ee ya in it at jae, when we can have a catch up and luagh about when you blew it up at ricky's!

Track ep FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha stop feeling sorry for yourself! get it stripped down and have another rebuild! doesnt matter how long it takes, park her up and crack on!

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!!!!

im truley gutted i broke my v, lew mate, seriously dont do it you will be gutted. i lasted 1 and a bit months and then got another starbo! just get it home and crack on! I've got to convert the 85 to boost so looks like we are on a race again haha ill ee ya in it at jae, when we can have a catch up and luagh about when you blew it up at ricky's!

x2 Wish i never broke ;)

i seen this car today looking so nice!! dont give up mate!! wish i dont brake my car up now think i woz :thumbsup: at the time i did lol

Cheers mate :) I dont think I could break it especially not even getting to feel it mapped!

dont break it. how much would the repair costs be? If they are reasonable, get it fixed and get it on the road.

Chin up :(

Its gonna be 800ish including the mapping B) gonna have to lend some money now to get it repaired

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!!!!

Hahaha mate you know I want to do the right thing! Its all about if I can afford to or not so will find out tomorrow

And yes that EG is over 650hp must be a right animal

if you cant afford to repair her bud then sell the thing you think you can ive without, harnesses, seat, a brace anything, just enough to fund the rebuild. failing that park it up and save some dolla to fix it :thumbsup: