Everyone, meet Maya...

Born sunday night at 6.58pm. As I type this, she's sleeping next to me, just over 1 day old.

For anyone with kids, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that seeing your child look at you with eyes viewing the world for the first time, touches you in a way you just can't describe :D For anyone about to have a child, it's true what they say...lifechanging from the first moment.

Mum is fine, I'm KNACKERED but loving this little person. Hopefully I'll be back with manly car things soon..grr etc.

DSCN1228.JPG

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0700.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

To be honest my whole world has been put on its head. Going from thinking about whether I wanted kids etc to being wrapped round her tiny finger :D

The new family car will provide some fun (more details soon..nothing too impressive) but I'm hoping to hang up the spanners a bit when the EP is back and finished off. I'm finding less and less time these days to do anything at all, no idea how I found the time to do what I did on it already!

To be honest my whole world has been put on its head. Going from thinking about whether I wanted kids etc to being wrapped round her tiny finger :D

The new family car will provide some fun (more details soon..nothing too impressive) but I'm hoping to hang up the spanners a bit when the EP is back and finished off. I'm finding less and less time these days to do anything at all, no idea how I found the time to do what I did on it already!

congrats man yea ul be stuck for time now she number 1 now