Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not really much of a update but managed to get my hands on a hks hi-power 409 system :) . Decided to sell the centre section as i didnt need it as i have a stainless already, so i kept the backbox. Ohh and this backbox has no baffles, so is extremely loud hehe. also it is a angled one so looks shweet.

With the engine plans hopefully i should have a emanage ultimate in a few weeks time B)

2010-04-25130002.jpg

2010-04-25130050.jpg

chanelle x

cheers for the compliments guys

it was quite funny when i went to pipecraft to get it fitted, the guy goes to me 'you know this is going to be rediculously loud, you get loud and then you get rediculously loud, yours will be rediculously loud' haha. He took the old backbox off and then goes to me 'this is what it will sound like with the backbox on with no backbox lol, so its pretty much like rolling with no backbox loud hehe. i was asking about getting a decat he said you might aswell have no exhaust B)

steve yeah i will be at japfest for shure boi, i take it you will there too then, if so i need to get practicing my kickboxing :)

chanelle x

steve yeah i will be at japfest for shure boi, i take it you will there too then, if so i need to get practicing my kickboxing B)

moving in the shadows gal you wont see me B):) il hit you that fast you'll think your surrounded :(B) you were warned haha B)

• 2 weeks later...

well bit of a update. managed to pick this beast up today, its a version 'D' which is the version 1 i think. need to get the main harness and the injector harness which isnt that bad as the price i paid was awsome :lol:

next on my list is a custom mani for my itb's as i think the stand one we cut up are to small so will get better airflow with a custome one. im going to get mani sticking straight out about 3-4inches then 90degrees silicone attached and throttle bodies on top :thumbsup:

2010-05-08212757.jpg

chanelle x