Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all the compliments guys.

recently got the whole car mopped before jae as the paint was so flat on the wing and the drivers side, looks like its pretty much brand new. so gave it a nice polish and wax and looks stunning now.

Got a bmc cda through the post the other day and will get that on once my hose comes through.

Considering keeping the duck spoiler now and getting it on soonish but still not sure so dont build your hopes up guys lol :thumbsup:

Got a massive update shortly everyone so watch this space woop woop

chanelle x

thanks for all the compliments guys.

recently got the whole car mopped before jae as the paint was so flat on the wing and the drivers side, looks like its pretty much brand new. so gave it a nice polish and wax and looks stunning now.

Got a bmc cda through the post the other day and will get that on once my hose comes through.

Considering keeping the duck spoiler now and getting it on soonish but still not sure so dont build your hopes up guys lol :thumbsup:

Got a massive update shortly everyone so watch this space woop woop

chanelle x

Think everyone knows that update :rolleyes:

Think everyone knows that update :rolleyes:

SHHHHHHHHH you lol, cant wait. Mwahaha

BMC CDAs for the win, they are the best induction kits for N/As hands down. You'll see a nice gain from it :thumbsup:

Yeah i saw yours and curt said he will copy it hehe, cant wait to get it fitted, should hopefully be on by tue. Got it for a steal of a price on gaybay for £65 :rolleyes:

chanelle x

SHHHHHHHHH you lol, cant wait. Mwahaha

Yeah i saw yours and curt said he will copy it hehe, cant wait to get it fitted, should hopefully be on by tue. Got it for a steal of a price on gaybay for £65 :rolleyes:

chanelle x

Hahaa Sorry :rolleyes:

And can i have that link to have a peak at :thumbsup:

update

right well curt got straight onto fitting the bmc yesterday as my hose arrived and think it has made a amazing difference, seems to be a little more torquey hehe. I also decided to get a oil breather and decided to geta k&N one. God it looks so much better under the bonnet now that stupid cold air feed peice of shite has gone lol.

S8300923.jpg

S8300924.jpg

chanelle x

That rocker cover looks so delicious I could eat it. Seriously, its a fucking cake. OM NOM NOM

The CDA looks sweet as. And the aforementioned ducktail, is that the same one you were offering to sell to me at JAE? Fit it :p

it looks really bright in the pics as it was getting dark at the time, certainly brightens up the engine bay hey.

Now i just need a new mani and a clear cam cover :p :P and it will be looking sweet as

chanelle x