★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea haha! Bank holiday today so it should be here tomorrow :)

Adam has sent me some pics of the colour going on the wheels and I'm chuffed with how they're turning out! He the man! :D

Update*

I'll let the pics do the talking ;)

20120410_160055.jpg

20120410_155739.jpg

20120410_155811.jpg

2012-04-10155249.jpg

2012-04-10155223.jpg

2012-04-10155202.jpg

Chuffed with it! You can feel how well it's made and it looks awesome, shame it won't be on display :lol:

More updates to follow this week :thumbsup:

Amjad

Thanks for the comments guys, I can tell some of you are waiting for me to post "the big update! :lol:

*Big update!*

So I gave a few parts to Adam (aaddzz123) to spray for me. They were in a right state and some will be done at a later date (eg my terribly cracked Glanza Rear Bumper). I picked up the car last night and here's how it looked. NOTE the contents of the big box are about to be revealed haha

20120413_195248_Hagrid.jpg

Over the moon with how it looks!

- JDM Reflet Bumper (thanks Charlie!) with all slats removed and smoothed, corners smoothed

- MR2 Roadster Alloys sprayed in "R35 GTR Premium Grey"

- Meister Coilovers and ZEP Racing panhard rod fitted (thanks Aneel, Aneel's Dad and Adam for the help with fitting!)

The bumper needs a bit of polishing and the wheels a bit of wet sanding and polishing which will be done at a later date but overall I'm chuffed with how they came out, MASSIVE THANKS TO ADAM! If anybody is after getting parts sprayed I can't recommend him enough, top bloke!

Also big thanks to Aneel (starlet786) and Amir (ali_legend) for helping me out big time while I was down in Nottingham and Leicester!

My Easter holidays are over now and I'm heading back to uni today, hoping to get the Glanza Rear bumper on after Japfest and something else to complete the car in July.

Oh and also thanks to Ryan, James and Lugzy for helping me out with clutch stuff today! Gearbox etc is removed and we were about to replace the crank seal and replace everything but it seems as though the sump is weeping! <_< We hope to get that sorted today as well as a service ready for Japfest.

I didn't get a great deal of pictures with the bumper, as Adam had a nice camera and took some so I'll let him post those :)

Amjad

Hehe :)!

She looked a lot smarter mate... Bumper still needs polishing like mentioned and wheels need flattening a bit and polishing also. Rear will also be done soon :)!

Also watch this space for something else in the next few days along with the few pics I took ;).

Thanks Amjad! Was really good meeting you. Hopfully at japfest we'll be able to relax a little more haha!

I can't decide whether or not I like the front? Its missing a lip of some sort!

Agreed, a small splitter would finish it off a treat! If you still have the Cupra R splitter from your old bumper definitely try it on :)

Thank you for the kind words Gents! It's just a shame I couldn't get all the bodywork revealed at once

Hehe :)!

She looked a lot smarter mate... Bumper still needs polishing like mentioned and wheels need flattening a bit and polishing also. Rear will also be done soon :)!

Also watch this space for something else in the next few days along with the few pics I took ;).

Thanks Amjad! Was really good meeting you. Hopfully at japfest we'll be able to relax a little more haha!

You too Adam thanks again! Haha tell me about it, stressful for the both of us sheesh!

How's it coming along? ;)

Agreed, a small splitter would finish it off a treat! If you still have the Cupra R splitter from your old bumper definitely try it on :)

I can't decide whether or not I like the front? Its missing a lip of some sort!

It's like you read my mind guys, I agree completely and a lip was a plan from day 1. Check back tomorrow ;)

Had a proper dog of a job the past two days, but I guess I'll update the thread properly tomorrow when it's hopefully done!