★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it!

Japanese cereal box Homer is awesome!

Like the look of the LED's too! I'm running up quite a list of wants from your sodding build blog! B)

Now, get out and get pics.

Mr.Sparkle FTW :D

Lol if you want links for parts or anything, gimme a shout I'd be happy to help!

Cant argue at that price though mate!! For the bumper and tailgate thats awsome

Guess you're right, it is a good price :lol:

I can pass you the guy's details if you want?

:thumbsup:

MORE pics nowww! ;)

I would, but it's the same as everyone telling you to fit your skirts, except with my exhaust lol

More pics will be up Tuesday/Wednesday B)

Cheers Drongo, what are you having done? I'm hoping to get the car mopped before Japfest!

Looks awesome mate, We definatly needing some better pics though.

Your making me so jealous at the minute. Yours is looking mint and going so well and mines covered in dust and is suffering from a serious issue. And i wont be driving it til tuesday because thats when it gets checked. :thumbsup:

I want some of them LEDS aswell mate, thanks for the links.

Looks mint just on the spoiler bud

Awaiting more pictures :thumbsup:

Thanks pal! Will get more pics up once the exhaust is done, or IF I can get it mopped, then after that lol

should have something nicer on by then

if i can get it to fit that is :D

Oooh I'm looking forward to seeing that then!

Just just read from start to finish (36 minits)

An its came a long way, need to get the bumper sprayed.

looking good, can't wait for more updates. B)

Dan thank you so very much, I do appreciate the sentiment!

The bumper has been sprayed, hence the teaser pic :lol:

Looks awesome mate, We definatly needing some better pics though.

Your making me so jealous at the minute. Yours is looking mint and going so well and mines covered in dust and is suffering from a serious issue. And i wont be driving it til tuesday because thats when it gets checked. ;)

I want some of them LEDS aswell mate, thanks for the links.

Cheers Liam!

Ahh I don't wanna be doing that! Your car is easily one of my favourite EPs!

Mine's been off the road a couple of times too so I know how it feels B)

Hope you get the engine situated sorted though, if a car ever deserved a second chance it's yours!

No probs, just bear in mind you'll obviously need to wire in the sidelights to look like Glanza's, only a 10 minute job though so it's all good :p

Speak of the devil, I wired up the sidelights and fitted all the decals and am really happy with the result! The lights are MUCH brighter and the decals give it that extra JDM touch!

Salaam bro, haven't been on this site for time now but seen as its my first day off in months where i haven't been up to my eyeballs in something or the other thought i'd take a browse and stumbled across this thread and have just spent the last hour reading through it. You've done some nice work to this little car since you first bought it... Keep up the good work!!

Cheers Liam!

Ahh I don't wanna be doing that! Your car is easily one of my favourite EPs!

Mine's been off the road a couple of times too so I know how it feels :thumbsup:

Hope you get the engine situated sorted though, if a car ever deserved a second chance it's yours!

No probs, just bear in mind you'll obviously need to wire in the sidelights to look like Glanza's, only a 10 minute job though so it's all good ;)

It had its second chance when the idle went funny and it was a absolute bitch then. Came very close to selling it. And now its broke again. :lol: but this time its kinda serious lol.

Was browsing for a new car this morning but cant find anything i like and i can insure.

Salaam bro, haven't been on this site for time now but seen as its my first day off in months where i haven't been up to my eyeballs in something or the other thought i'd take a browse and stumbled across this thread and have just spent the last hour reading through it. You've done some nice work to this little car since you first bought it... Keep up the good work!!

Wasalam, yeah you haven't been on in a while lol!

Thanks bro, much appreciated! A few little performance mods should be on the cards next but I'm unsure where to go with it after that!

What's the situation with the GT, you reckon you'll get it done by Japfest?

It had its second chance when the idle went funny and it was a absolute bitch then. Came very close to selling it. And now its broke again. :rolleyes: but this time its kinda serious lol.

Was browsing for a new car this morning but cant find anything i like and i can insure.

3rd chance then :(

Let's see what happens on Tuesday eh..The Sera plan would be epic if you can afford it though! A 5efhe lurking under your bonnet = WINZ! :D

*Update*

- Finally put in a cold air feed

- Tidied the grille where I cut it out, using the Dremel

Next:

- Wire Spoiler/Reverse lights

- Cat-Back Exhaust on Tuesday

Spoke to my dude today he's gonna try his best to have it ready for me, either way I've got the civic anyway so if worst comes to worst il have to drive that down, should be a good laugh anyway

wiring is quite simple buddy, are you going for a glanza front end? sure you had a front bumper lol

I did the JDM sidelights fine, but I'm not sure which wires to tap into for the Spoiler/Reverse lights..got any tips for me?

Yeah I've got a '96 Bumper, I was thinking just to get it repaired, sell it on and possibly do a '98, but I reckon the '98's look a bit high without a lip, plus it would cost more. So I may just do the '96, but it depends on how much it would cost to spray the parts, and how much I could pick up a Bonnet & lights for!

Spoke to my dude today he's gonna try his best to have it ready for me, either way I've got the civic anyway so if worst comes to worst il have to drive that down, should be a good laugh anyway

iA should be a good day out nevertheless, but if the GT can come down that's even better! :D

looking good man but as everyone has said, get some more pics up, have you put the tailgate on now aswell??

Thanks Ryan! Will do when the exhaust is done :(

Yeah full Glanza rear now :rolleyes:

You've done the wiring on your's haven't you? Can you help me? :(

no i havent bothered lmao, the lights on the numberplate surround dont work and neither does the spoiler lmao

i saw a vinyl wrap place in cardiff to in ocean way industrial estate i think its called