★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Amjad' date='Aug 21 2010, 11:17 AM' post='427485

It's all good Lyle! I dunno what your ATF figure would be like, is there any way of finding out what the rough transmission loss is like on N/As?

Looking at the figure you achieved, it looks a new Exhaust mani/decat setup would clearly be far more effective once mapped on aftermarket management. The thing I found is that when I got my exhaust done, the K&N was obviously way too restrictive as I now have a bigger outlet for exhaust gases, the Apex'i intake helped with response & especially top end a LOT more.

That's why I'm kinda confused as to how you've managed to get such a decent figure, especially as new headers & decat would improve your outlet flow even further! I know you have a bigger TB but still the Airbox wouldn't be as free flowing as a cone, which I reckon would suit your setup even more than mine? I did try fitting a 1.6 4afe TB, but had problems with the TPS so didn't bother! ;)

I do appreciate 4efe tuning, but I think boost is definitely the way forward with this project! A fast response Turbo using a Plug & Play ECU kicking between 200-220bhp is what I'd like to eventually achieve! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer Atif, but I'm quite fond of these GT seats ;)

Lyle, what ECU are you using? PM me if you like..

How did i miss that fuel cap at JP2 ;)
smart isnt it that fuel cap. cool as the fonz!

Nice one lads! :rolleyes:

GT looks clean, i think you should swap the engines around, then they`d both be sleepers B) noone would expect that GT to have an N/A engine and noone would expect the N/A to have the turbo engine haha :thumbsup:

and i also missed the fuel flap at japfest B) it does look awesome mate!

amjad

love the car loads, it proves that an N/A can be the sex

i love your car and so want to do some of thing s you have done to your car,

how much was the wrap on the fuel flap :p

Thanks a lot buddy that means a lot!

PM on the way!

would be mint if you turboed the N/A but up to you brother......i know what im doing :thumbsup:

It would, but I've fallen for the GT so badly! It's too clean/nice to drive to break! :D

GT looks clean, i think you should swap the engines around, then they`d both be sleepers B) noone would expect that GT to have an N/A engine and noone would expect the N/A to have the turbo engine haha :D

and i also missed the fuel flap at japfest :o it does look awesome mate!

B)

As above I really love this GT, and it would quite a bit of effort to get the running gear into the N/A!

Thanks!

Good to see you got one mate, pleased for you B)

Keep us updated. Sure we will see some nice pics after you have spent 113244343403943 days cleaning it :thumbsup:

Any time you want to clean the SR just say lol

Adam

Good to see you got one mate, pleased for you :p

Keep us updated. Sure we will see some nice pics after you have spent 113244343403943 days cleaning it B)

Any time you want to clean the SR just say lol

Adam

Thanks man! Hehe funny you mention that, first thing I did after taking ownership was to get it washed! :thumbsup:

looking good amjad! u had it out yet?

whens she going on the road?

Cheers dude! Yeah he's a monster compared to the '91 hehe can't get enough of boooost B)

Probably not for a year or two, I've just posted up my build tread in the EP82 section :o

• 1 month later...
Whats the plan Amjad?

I thought you was turboing the N/a? Are just keeping the Gt as your car now then?

As you may have seen in my Poll I'm planning to convert this one so long as insurance is alright!

This car is awesome can't believe I've only just looked at it! Please forgive me haha

Your Fuel filler cap looks great :)

Looks good keep it up :p

Haha cheers man much appreciated!

2 weeks since I've driven this thing now, miss it soo much! B)