• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Gary, never imagined it would be anyones favourite Glanza but it's quickly approaching where I want it to be now. :)

Had some initial teething problems with the wheel, well, more so the boss. I got a cheap boss which didn't seem to be perfectly up to the job and wobbled to the extent the wheel nut nearly came off...

Couple of washers later and the jobs a goodun, lets just hope it lasts. The long trip to JAE tomorrow will show me if it does!

Nice to see loads of compliments again guys thanks a lot.

I try hard Rob! I'm glad it got a bit more noticed than last year.

Was great to see you guys again and another awesome year with fantastic weather.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Nice to meet you at JAE mate, car was looking great.

You too bud, your car looked stunning.

Nice pics Bill, and sorry forgot to say how beautiful it looked at JAE. You're making a good job matey :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, it was nice to meet you bud, hope you make it along for the TC Weekender coming up!

I was astonished at the cleanliness of this V at JAE! Top work!

And that dude with the Civic with megs nxt... moron. Utter moron. 5 billion washes to get it off.. your not meant to let it dry!!

Thanks bud :lol: That guy was a Class A gimp, he really did have no idea.

• 1 month later...

You can have her back in a few years! :)

Right, sorry for the lack of updates guys, I basically have had a couple of issues lately.

I was driving the car and suddenly there was an horrific grinding noise that vibrated the whole car when turning right, it was coming from the rear passenger side. I was told by several people it would most likely be the wheel bearing, so I got one of them ordered.

Riko then came over to help me change the wheel bearing and told me it looks more like the fact that the piston in the caliper had seized. We couldn't change the bearing as I'd been sent the wrong one so I went on the search for a caliper and luckily got a set for a decent price.

I managed to get round to fitting the car after it being off the road for a few weeks, (which were horrible!) Thankfully the whole issue surrounding that had been solved thank god, so it wasn't the bearing after all.

I then developed a couple of very strange noises, I quickly solved them, one being the shield hitting the brake disc and another down to something rattling in my bay and another due to a loose wheel nut.

As it had been a few weeks since I'd driven it and the weather had taken a dramatic turn for the worst my FMIC pipes had decided they couldn't cope with the new found excitement of cold air and the same one decided to continuously pop off, so I took it off the road again for a few more days and ordered a T-Bolt clamp.

That has now arrived and everything seems to be running sweet, I forgot how much I missed this thing and these new mods I've done are so noticeable with the cold weather we've been having.

All in all, a happy EP owner once again!! I did get extremely frustrated but the reward at the end is so giving that it's all worth it.

I've now got an Exedy Organic Clutch that I've got booked in to be fitted next week, next step, mapping! ;)

I got it off a member on TGTT mate, snapped it out of his hands lol.

Sorry not to be of more help, there's a ton of fake ones on eBay and new ones are £400 or something crazy.