Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

Cleaned her up today. i hardly polished it at all in the winter so looked crap :) but it looks stunning now to be honest.

Got the water beeding again.

07042011232.jpg

jet washed the carpet mats too, came up like new. :)

07042011237.jpg

07042011234.jpg

07042011242.jpg

07042011249.jpg

07042011250.jpg

speedlines came up a treat too.

07042011239.jpg

07042011256.jpg

I've always thought white didnt give off much off a reflection.. how wrong i was.

07042011245.jpg

07042011251.jpg

07042011243.jpg

07042011253.jpg

07042011247.jpg

07042011244.jpg

With the show months coming up im gonna keep her tidy again and sort the ride hight out with the new coilovers :) Raise the front bumper a little again, Get the A'tech's back on even though im loving the speedlines on. Paint the front wipers and i think thats all at the moment. Just really enjoying the car at the moment so not too bothered about anything else ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some serious love for this car :)

Its so clean its unreal... Keep the Speedlines on as well :)

Thanks luke, appreciate it :D do love the speedlines but think the A'tech's fit the glanza body much nicer :/ love both tbh lol

Unbelievable :)

Cant wait to see this in the flesh and decked :p lol

cheers bud.. hopefully maybe in the next month or so.. ;)

Mint pal

thanks mate

like ive always said i love this car!!

really cant wait to buff all mine on monday now lol

Once again mate really appreciate it. i mopped my mums car for mothers day and its like a different car! someone even said to her 'your car looks different what you changed'. So so worth doing to any car.

mate that is insane!!

has it had a full respray in total now then? that cant be the original paint thats to clean and im jelous lol

thanks mate, well the glanza stuff has all been painted apart from the bonnet which i wanna do at some point anyways ahaa. The shell has only had the passenger rear quarter painted and it had a new drivers door. so nearly a whole respray lol

Looks awesome dude!! Paint is really mint!

Thanks matey :D

looks awesome worth the effort definitely, love the sill plates too only ever seen em in one other car

thanks bud! a few people have looked and touched the sills then say they are a nice touch lol. :D

That is one sweet looking car dude, I want to buy your steering wheel!!!lol The paint really came up a treat, well done.

cheers

ralph

Thanks, much appreciated mate! :D been thinking i may get an aftermarket wheel but not sure yet i like the oem look for now.. :D

Car is looking real smart bud...

Thanks bud :( any comment you post takes me at least 5 mins to read :/

Fitted these yesterday evening :)

11042011263.jpg

been thinking about getting harnesses for a long time but wasn't sure if id like them, but saw these and had to have them!

Also took out my rear c-pillar bar as its never been in right, will put it back in another time.. Also have a cusco under-brace now as well to go on at some point. :)

thanks mate, appreciate it, why? what you doing with yours? il try get paul to take you out in his glanza also next week :)

i got the clear indicator lights coming in hopefully soon. one of my amber ones is broken off the mount and also those parts from you :)

that would be awesome believe it or not i still haven't experienced a turbo'd starlet lol.

i got the clear indicator lights coming in hopefully soon. one of my amber ones is broken off the mount and also those parts from you :(

that would be awesome believe it or not i still haven't experienced a turbo'd starlet lol.

ahh yeah aha. thought i saw you yesterday by two mile ash but it was a 5dr :p will look really good with those bits on :p Im sure Paul will be more than happy to show it off to you lol

I like, suit the seats as well :D

Thanks again Luke :)

such a mint project!!!!!

utterly loving your work ryan dude! this is a true minter!

Phil.

Thanks matey. Much appreciated as always phil! I do try :(

ahh yeah aha. thought i saw you yesterday by two mile ash but it was a 5dr :( will look really good with those bits on :( Im sure Paul will be more than happy to show it off to you lol

funny enough i always seem too see that five door everywhere i go lol :)