Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one on the brakes refresh dude, will do you a world of good.

As for the HIDs I got Jay to remove my chu 6K ones, wasnt happy with them.

Sounds like you got a good kit off Bob that does both Hi/Lo beam.

Will be nice to see some night pics of them in action.

Joz

thanks gentlemen!

hopefully the brakes will get started this weekend all being well.

its really a case of just general tidy ups with her atm, and gettin any major issues, like the brakes, sorted before i eventually move out to a place of my own when things will be much, much tighter.

Phil.

Update

I'd hoped to get to JapHeaven for the first time in years today, esp as the car was clean and the weather was grand, but the brakes were desperately needing repaired.

So Mark kindly set to work, and as per usual she fought at every nut and bolt, but in the end he persevered! very noticeable difference straight away in braking performance, but the lines let it down to badly, very noticeable fade after the initial bite. so hopefully the lines can get done in the very near future.

Pics:

EBC Grooved, vented and dimpled front discs with EBC Yellow Stuff pads...BLING BLING Muuh'fuckuuuh

DSC_0217.jpg

Fitted:

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

Phil.

The decal looks awesome :)

With the brakes are you still runnning the UK spec caliper and disc size?

Im looking at getting some discs and pads for the S. Thing is, the S has the UK spec discs 280mm x 19mm i think.

What size discs did you get?

UK spec baby yeah, i just ordered the Ultimate Fast Road Package off nick, the rest is up to him.

UK calipers with GT carriers (only because i had GT discs prior to this, UK carriers will be fine). TBH, toyota put V's from the factory with these calipers, they aint THAT bad, and with a few enhancements will be grand for my needs, depends if u truly are the demon of the late breakers or not, but that shit is for the track.

Phil.