Starlet Nath's Glanza Conversion

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO!!!!!!!!!!! hands off they're MINE!!!!! them and a certain little somethin else thats hidin in naths front cut!!!!!!! mu'hahahahahahahaaaaa!

Yes its a secret :D

this car is gonna be so immense when its done!!!!! i love the wee phone call updates i get on it!!!!

Well thank you my man, and you know you love me whispering sweet nothings in your ear :p:p:lol:

The missus has asked if its staying sparkly?!? Any news? She says it'd best be!

Sorry Amy :p You'll just have to beat me, you know you'll enjoy it :):p:lol:

Sorry about the other week, will get over at some time soon now everything is sorted

Everythings sorted? What do you mean or shouldn't I ask?

...mind you, you never did ring me!

Whoops :p:)

was good to see how much progress you have made in person mate!!! let me know the dimesions of thet tube mate and ill double check or vice versa if i beat you to it!!! ha ha ha speak soon mate!!

See you beat me to posting up as well!!

Anyway, made a bit more progress last night and had a visit from UKSC's Resident Chef!!!

Will check the dimensions of that tube tonight if I remember!!

Hello Peeps,

Just thought I'd give you a bit of an update

Met up with Bourkey yesterday and got his old speedlines off him, not in quite as good a condition as he said but nevermind!! Should have checked them before they put them in my boot!!

Done a bit again tonight as me and Dougal had time to kill until Alex came back from London

Dynamat is nearly off now!!

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01365.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01367.jpg

DSC01368.jpg

lookin good man, nearly there!!!

shame about the speedlines tho, thats a bit shit but chin up man your good rims will be the sex!

keep workin man, any progress is good progress!

Phil.

Yeah just a bit a refurbishment and they will be back to their sexy selves :p

Just means spending more money :lol:

Met up with Bourkey yesterday and got his old speedlines off him, not in quite as good a condition as he said but nevermind!! Should have checked them before they put them in my boot!!

Sorry matey. I did mention i was going to refurb them to sell them though. If you need anything other bits i'll try and sort it out for you to make up for it. :p

Glad to see your Dynamat is nearly off though. Someone told me today you can get it off easier when it's cold. I don't know if it's true though as i've never taken it off. Thank God. Especially if it's as hard as you say.

My quick update for last nights work

All dynamat is off on in the wheel well, just a bit to take out of the drivers side rear quarter. Then its back to taking off the big Mr's sound deadening!!!

Once that is done its trial fitting the cage time

DSC01369.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

wow man u certainly r puttin in the hours in , good effort

Might do a bit more tonight, but I'll be cutting back on my hours as I've got alot of college work to do as I've gone back to college to do a HND in Electrical Engineering

But I'll make progress where I can :p

I've gone back to college to do a HND in Electrical Engineering

Nice. im on an apprinticship working towards HND in Mechanical Engineering. it isnt by any chance 'building services'??

-sorry to get off the subject-

Mike

well i confirm for u all that nath was workin hard at it last nite, so hard that his lovely foxy mrs alex answered the phone to me instead of him, thats how busy the man was!! HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep at it dude, nearly beat that sound deadenin now!!!

Phil.