• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys.... i just hope i dont get one of these as a courtesy car.....

vauxhall1.jpg

i dont think i could live with the shame!

(actually i hope its not a french car either! o god! getting your car repaired is so stressful!) B)

good luck bro!

good chat this mornin dude!

Phil.

cheers buddy, you too!

Rich where's it getting repaired? Did the bloke give you his details or just drive off? I still need to sort out my damage :)

How much was that sub too? Been thinking of gettting rid of my sub out the boot.

its getting repaired on his insurance company, he didnt drive off thank god! going into lc accident repair center in letchworth. get it sorted mate! you dribble.

i got the sub from work for mucho's cheapness :o they retail at £79.99 (obsolete)

not getting it repaired can be just as stressful, believe me i know

i bet, glad jeff finally got sorted... i dunno what i would have done if i was in your position mate.

its a 150w amplified 5inch (i think) subwoofer bandpass enclosure.

fits easily beneath my passenger seat.

not too heavy either.

havent had a proper play with it yet, so i dont know fully what it can do, i havent even turned up the gain yet and im more than happy with it!

its worse than i thought! i got one of these as a courtesy car!!

DSC00680-1.jpg

citroen_c3_scan_4.jpg

o boy is it slow... its a 1.4 and its so much slower than my old n/a!

BUT. the car is done and im going to be reunited with her tomorrow!

i wouldent knock the c3 i had one for three months when they first came out and must say the handling is spot on

also doin emergency stops from a ton is quite funnny as the hazard lights come on

well guys, the car will be going back as the repair is ok, but theyve left a run in the paint, i was gonna sort it myself but then i thought, fuck it, why should i!

the c3 was ok actually... i was actually starting to enjoy driving it yesterday... it handled ok, but the brakes were absolutely immense. it was still gutless for a 1.4 tho, defo slower than the n/a.

geo, mine wouldnt even do a ton! it struggled to anything over 70! ;)

geo, mine wouldnt even do a ton! it struggled to anything over 70! ;)

that engine sounds fucked for sure lol someone else has been havin curtesy car fun with that!

when i had that c3, id start it up in the morning head out the drive and redline it in second for the first few miles off the limiter just to get the engine wear in before the oil warmed up lol

• 2 weeks later...

nah, still cant be bothered to clean it... especially with all this talk of snow tomorrow!

the back is black, someone asked me why i have white front wheels and black rears yesterday! :D

o well, i'll get pics up when/if its clean.

quick update on the roadrunner manifold i purchased off paul...

this was how i got it:

DSC00572.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

and this is how it looks now:

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

all i need are a full set of nuts and 4 turbo mounting studs. (i like replacing anything i take off)

Rich.