• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry fella but I prefered them in white :D

i prefer them white :D

not that they dont look good in black though..

Yea dude they deffo look better white :p

I was expecting them to be Takata green :D

Thats exactly what my wheels should look like on the weekend :D

i knew there'd be a few of you out there that would preferred them in white, and i always wanted a set of white wheels, but after having them on it i grew tired of the 'all one colour' look... the finish on them was getting poor too, so they needed doing (you couldnt actually wash the dirt off them due to the overspray in places). plus it made the car look yellowy! :D

they probably wont stay this colour forever, i fancy going for a mental colour like you said sparky! takata green was the top of the list, but they initially were intended as winter wheels, so i needed something that was pretty maintenance free.

better pics:

P1010255.jpg

P1010257.jpg

P1010259.jpg

P1010267.jpg

P1010268.jpg

P1010265.jpg

P1010266.jpg

i didnt have a chance to set up the camera, so theyre a bit dark!

Rich.

They look absolutly awesome dude.

Still think that they would have looked better in Takata green.

Dont worry, I THINK I have bullied him into doing the Black Racings in takata green :D

love it!!!!!!!!!

simple as that!

Phil.

cheers phil, you always have a good word to say when it comes to updates! :D

They look absolutly awesome dude.

Still think that they would have looked better in Takata green.

Looked better in white imo but they don't look bad in black either.

Dont worry, I THINK I have bullied him into doing the Black Racings in takata green :D

:D

there awesome in both colours man........personally i prefer the blue/black not as common :p

cheers dude. thats kinda what i was going for... white on white is getting quite overdone, and i was getting bored of it too.

just seen them in the flesh...and they look soooo much better than in the photos (no offence to your pics mate :D :D)

none taken! as i said i didnt have time to set the camera up! :D im glad you like em buddy we'll have to see what they look like on the sr!

Rich.

• 2 weeks later...

new bov update

fitted the greddy type rs i got off fishy yesterday, so now i have a genuine type rs instead of a copy! also popped my k&n panel filter in today.

DSC00964.jpg

DSC00965.jpg

Rich.

very nice bov mate, sounds nice to thats i s adecent bit of kit u got there

car behaving itself now?

cheers buddy. yeah, its about a thousand times better than it was... which is good because if it hadn't been sorted i might have been forced to move on to something else. but no worries of that now, because i frickin' love it!

I demand a video :p

Looks awsome bud :angry:

Chatter and Greddy chirp FTW :)

lol, i tried to get one on my phone earlier bud, but you couldnt hear it very well, so i'll try an get one on my camera over the weekend.