• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had actually run out of black and gold... and i had some midnight purple, modena green and white kicking around, so i guessed that the purple would look a bit less 'in yer face' like.

think im gonna start on another wheel refurb tomorrow morning, spent the last week picking out the colour hopefully i'll get the look im going for... gonna keep this one secret this time tho i think...

you just cant decide can you lol

nope, i really cant! i'll just keep swapping them over until im happy! lol

Get an open filter mate. Hear all the sounds of your tubby

na, i cant stand the sound they make with a open filter, ive got an apexi that i throw on every now and then for a laugh, but other than that i hate it... it sounds like a cross between a vacuum cleaner and a whistle... plus i cant justify the stupid amount of fuel it drinks with one on either and the fact that you seem to loose tons of bottom end torque.

• 3 weeks later...

Enkei wheel refurb update

ok guys the enkei's have been taking shape over the last few months, and they're finally on... i only have phone pics at the mo, i'll get proper ones later today if i can.

the new colour's:

05102008100.jpg

and fitted:

18102008137.jpg

18102008136.jpg

the paint on the black racings had a really bad reaction to something so they're gonna be completely stripped down over the next 6-8 months, but im not sure if they'll be coming back green or not, it depends on future plans.

apologies for lack of updates lately, im currently paying back a few debts so im taking a proper scrimp to do it.

lovely job on those man i must say, think they look good in bronze personally

thanks buddy... i couldnt think of any other colour that would look any good for winter other than gunmetal grey... but ive done that before.

thats pretty smart dude, fancy doing my rims? :p

lol cheers buddy, ive already got 2-3 people wanting me to do theirs, so ive already got a backlog!

They look awesome mate.

cheers mate :p

Look similar to Si's Wed's now :p

Look great buddy I think they may loook better without the lip though

thanks bud, i had considered doing them without the lip, but i decided to see what it looks like this time, then i might see for next year..

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

your work is AWESOMENESS (u taught me that word, fitting use for it now i feel!)

Phil.

thanks mate, you got your rays sorted yet?

indeed i did phil! i feel privileged that you choose to use it for this! :p

Rich.