So much nicer with centre caps

P1040730.jpg

P1040734.jpg

P1040747.jpg

P1040742.jpg

P1040740.jpg

P1040738.jpg

P1040736.jpg

The NSF wheel is cambered, OSF is straight. The camber looks cool but once I have the suspension aligned it will only be cambered 1 degree or so, as I want the tyres to last! The side of the car looks quite high but the ID-Workz Livesports style skirts will fix that.

The rears need arch work but I'm looking in to that already :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. The wheels are 16x8" and ET10 with 195/45/16 tyres. They have stretched perfectly imo, well it's just how I wanted them so I'm chuffed! I'm not using any spacers but I might need small ones at the front once the Wilwoods are fitted. The car is impractical to say the least, not drivable but it's not going anywhere soon so it doesn't matter (yet)! The rear is going wide arched, should look similar to the front fenders in the way they curve out.

Absolute perfection there mate! Looks fantastic.

Also apoligises for not getting back to you about fitting the tyres, had a busy couple of days but could of done it not bother. If you need them doing again give me a shout mate!