A lot of top mounted turbo's i've seen have looked pretty shite in all honesty. This one on the other hand has totally changed my mind! I think it's just becasue your's is a little lower down and at an angle maybe?. Anyway, top work as usual :lol:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers people! thanks for the kind words!

Reckon i should be contacting banzai and other magazines!? i never thought about that!?

I wouldnt want it in a mag without being finished tho!

Should be able to get in fairly easy. Can't hurt to put feeders out so when it's done all ready to go.

I guess... ill have a think about that actually!

Thanks for the niice comments again, been busy making use of the empty garage space again! Refurbing my anti roll bars! :) Coming along a treat, they needed doing!

400 Grit Sanded, Primer, Gloss Black, Laquer, Polish, Wax :) Works well... Im going to replace all the washers, nuts and bolts with stainless steel ones and put the bushes in the dishwasher! :)

Some of the RARB parts primed!

DSCN2080.JPG

FARB hung, sanded and primed!

DSCN2081.JPG

RARB done, just waiting on Stainless Fittings and it can be re assembled :) they look minty fresh!

DSCN2083.JPG

Woop :)

Ive just sat here and read from post one.... its nice to see someone who does it all properly, i know how you feel with wanting to get it on road before show season lol im in the same boat just wish i could have done everything youve done! keep it up dude n hope to see you at some shows this summer!!

mate hope you looked in to insurance with this build

John

:o 'Any modifications sire'

'Yes'

'What would they be'?

Well.......

modifications get explained

Pause from the clearly confused women...

...Phone goes dead.

depends on how old you are and how much your insurace company loves you lol i pay £840 fully comp with EVERY single mod declared lol and theres quite a few.

is looking good matt cant wait to see it at fest, im gutted its not on track though :o