• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

amazing, one of the best builds on the site.

that means alot matey! Thanks!

got to see this in person yesterday and all i can say is WOW that turbo kit is sooooooooooooooo nice ;)

thanks bee! u shud get sumthing similar done for next year ;)

Manifold is pretty much mocked up now ;) now the master just as to weld it all up :D

DSC_0763.JPG

:D

My god it looks awsome!!!

Trisk you should come over for some shows we have awsome weekends ;)

What decent shows are there down southish that people go to?

everyone can be amazed at my black and silver number plate with only 3 numbers on ;) its the thing that english people always seem to be most amazed about when it comes to my car hah

thoroughly enjoyed reading the whole build thread,a lot of money has been spent here and if i had the money i'd do the same.well spent if you ask me and you've put a lot of effort into it and done it doubly quick ;)

definately the best glanza build thread i've read and i can't wait to see the end result...... ;)

Just a quick reply to this.

Top mounts don't really make all that much difference to spool. If you work out the overall capacity of the runners and how much air the engine is moving, they take approx 0.04 seconds to fill. There is more complicated things that have an effect but to be honest there very small, and would probably go unnoticed. Turbo's are sensitive to runner length like the N/a's.

Regards

Ricky

cheers ricky ;) will be keen to see graphs for a setup like this, should make some big power.

awesome it looks so similar to mine dude me and you are gunna have to get a photoshoot organised wen ther both complete 1 black 1 white over 300hp each haha ittl be mint !!!

im game, your near enough anyways! anytime ;)

my knees feel a little bit week looking at that.

how i wish i lived mainland UK so i could actually come and see this all in real life

get your ass over here for japfest ;)

My god it looks awsome!!!

cheers babe ;)

thoroughly enjoyed reading the whole build thread,a lot of money has been spent here and if i had the money i'd do the same.well spent if you ask me and you've put a lot of effort into it and done it doubly quick

definately the best glanza build thread i've read and i can't wait to see the end result......

cheers buddy, means alot! respect :D

Had a quick look earlier, looks awesome!

how dare you :D glad u likes!

Just sex wee'd all over the place.......

lol, get yourself a mop! :D

Really Cracking On Now! Hat goes off to Ricky and his crew!

Fuel Lab Regulator & Filter with fittings!

DSC_0774.JPG

Custom Carbon Fibre Shelf for the reg to sit on, Custom Bracket for the 3Bar map sensor, SSQV flange welded into place and a glimps of that hks fuel rail all in 1 photo :lol:

DSC_0775.JPG

Mock fitted up just to see how it will look.... awesome! is the answer lol

DSC_0777.JPG

Onto the manifold...

The manifold is finished bar the take off for the external wastegate :D

DSC_0780.JPG

DSC_0781.JPG

DSC_0783.JPG

DSC_0784.JPG

Utterly speachless!

Onto the downpipe, managed to get a design togther that works without modifying the radiator!

Its sooo huge!

DSC_0789.JPG

Here you can see what i ment about how the bottom rad hose was in way of downpipe and room is tight! lol

DSC_0790.JPG

So huge!

DSC_0791.JPG

DSC_0792.JPG

DSC_0793.JPG

Makes my 2.5" Power Getter Exhaust system look tiny!

DSC_0797.JPG

I will be going for a full 3" exhaust system eventually. But like alot of things... custom inlet, 3" exhaust. etc running out of time before show season!

The AVC-R and Emanage are all wired up and ready too :D

Looking awesome, much more to come too :p