• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually cannot wait for more pics / videos :lol::D

be plenty of them when i get my hands back on her! :)

Awesome!!! Whos MOTing it for you dude?

Ricky is doing it for me matey!

Good luck with getting it finished at MOT'd I am doing the same now, very nervous!!! lol

:D be fine!

post up a decent vid of ya screamer dude :) when ya done..and all legal lol

Will DO!

Missed the MOT slot for a few reasons...

My HID Kit i bought in the group buy, drivers side is fine but passenger side isnt going from hi to low :D So back on the original bulbs for the test and until i can get a replacement sorted...

The gearbox is leaking from the driveshaft seal... However its all new from when it was rebuilt... So Ricky reckons its because there new and unrun, theyve then put oil in and its done 0miles... so theyve greased it up and put it back in and seems ok now... just needs some miles on it!

Also there was a problem with the oil return pipe which ended up in Ricky making another Stainless Steel Braided Line up....

All these little niggles are sorted now, washer jets arrived and are sorted...

So its been re-booked in for tuesday!

Then Tax, Insurance & Base Mapping can begin.. But i will be at rising sun car show :(

looking forward to having a proper look at this mate dont mind me if i spend about 2 hour talking and looking round your engine haha nice work there mate nice glanza :D

lol no worries dude! feel free to have a look as much as you want! ill be bringing a couple of Bibb's to get peoples drool... Im all drooled out now... :p

hopefully i'll get to have a quick look at your Glanza at Rising Sun, looks to be a beast. good going mate :D

cool dude be seein u there :D

I Sold my old Bonnet with Washer Jets in it.... Bought some new Washer Jets. Sorted!

The Car Started for first time and went Mad Rich for no reason... some fault finding. Brand New Gen Toyota Coolant Temp Sensor Faulty! Replaced it and we are good to go!

Gearbox leaking from drivers side driveshaft seal... Found a Toyota Dealership (after ringing 8) that had 1 in stock!

MOT Passed this afternoon!

Its now being Insured & Taxed... and i Collect it Tormorrow for Rising Sun on Saturday/Sunday! :wacko: