Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

cool have you stil got the white sr with the glanza fron end? That looked awesome!!! yea it was a bit if a treck when i came up to get it!!

no wish i did i ended up selling it i had full glanza kit on it aswell lol ive got another white sr nw with remix front bumper and a few lil mods yeah u came a long way 2 buy it lol was a bargain tho was mint condition lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That White one of yours looked mint I'll never forget seeing it coming accros the services car park! yea its still in good nick but looking a bit different! Fingers crossed it will be getting a little cosmetic work done soon! So it will be even cleaner :)

That White one of yours looked mint I'll never forget seeing it coming accros the services car park! yea its still in good nick but looking a bit different! Fingers crossed it will be getting a little cosmetic work done soon! So it will be even cleaner :)

wish i still had it lol hope 2 start moddin mine soon lyk av been looking at

updates on yours looks nice i showed my dad it he likes it he sed he wished he kept it lol how do i put pics ov mine on i dont know how 2 do it lol

• 2 weeks later...

had a afternoon down with mr liamD today to get the speedys back on top work by liam as always just a quick pic of them fitted!!!

09052009056.jpg

they seem a bit like marmite at the mo! love them or hate them????

i see wot u mean about marmite....for the first 10 secs i was like "ummmmm yeah there is somethin missin, maybe the lip in a different colour perhaps? like silver?" but the more i look at it the more i like it mate! honest.

its bold and in your face, really liking it alot actually! especially with the calipers!!!

silver and orange is such a lush theme! great work mate!

Phil.

edit* - u know wot might actually help, a windshield decal. Somethin similar to mine, a nice simple TRD or TTE in bold lettering in orange. or wot about havin Kevink order u an orange JAM decal?? just somethin tasteful at the front to add to the orange to help blend the wheels in with the exterior a bit more?? am i making sense or rambling? The lettering on the decal would have to be broad like what on mine, not skinny letterin as it wouldnt complement the wheels as much...u get the idea, i'll shut up now.

I personally hate stickers on windscreens but looking at your car and at the black wing mirrors and black door handles... I think you can see where this is going. :p

Doing the wing mirrors orange might look silly so maybe do the mirror holder things in orange then the mirror things themself in silver to match the car.

its been niggling me since i fitted the rolla mani that the cable didnt fit propperly and was virtually un adjustable so i finally got round to making a braket to sole the problem!!

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

works a treat and fits which is always a good start!! the cable is secure and is adjustable again!! Winner :p

Bad Times!! i went to fit the brakes the other week but they were the wrong discs!! 3G had sent the wrong size so they should be getting swapped next week before i start my new job!! along with two new eagles!! Good Times!!

Thats great peace of work Rob. Great work. I would buy one of these off you if you have the time to make one. Liking your intake set up as well. I have a mushroom filter on mine as well but the heat soke is sh**e Great work mate. Great work. Orange speedlines look bold. Respect. Much respect

Ste's idea sounds ok to me, though i dont think it would look all that brilliant. Could always try it though?

Other than that, Orange Toyota badges and an orange Starlet decal for the rear?

I think those mods would look nice ^ :p

thanks for the coments guys ive got a few more bits in the pipe line with the bumper and stuff but i thought i would just stick a quick update about the 4-2-1 n/a manifold ive been woking on which is taking shape now!!! here is a pic. Ill add all the info when its done if it fits!!!! and hope fully a dyno run for figures!! :surrender:

16052009061.jpg