Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

Cheers boys had a little fuel leak so I've stripped the for back off a job for the morning then see if it moves under its own steam.

A little video to. took a few attempts

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FapnDFMk6HY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I sorted the fuel leak yesterday and fitted my bov bung but then it wouldn't start again think I might have flooded it though as now I have fitted my fuel pressure gauge I could see the fuel

Pressure at 6 bar. Lol

I also had a look at ro55ifumi's v to compare wiring and vac lines etc just a few to block of. Need to look at tps,s to are they all the same or do some have 3 wires and are square and some have 4 and are oval. Anyone any ideas?

Lol don't think the engine will take it.

The turbo manual tps are all 3 pins. The n/a and auto ones I've seen are 4 pin oval. Bet you can't wait to have it ready to drive :)

Strange as the looms are out of stroudys v which is a manual. I need to have a dig about see if I have an n/a tps anywhere to try then. No I can't mate got alot on at the mo but once its running ill tale it up and down the private drive just to move it.

Edited by rob_bower

Yea I thought as much. Yea I'd not set it at that its just what it was at after I rebuilt the fuel reg. I turned it down now but think it might have flooded the injectors ill try it again when I get chance.

What shall I set the pressure to till it's mapped? 4 bar?

cheers mate.

Still got a few teething issues with the engine but its running again just got battery charge issues once thats sorted i can start sorting the interior wiring.

Ill leave you with this video

/>http://youtu.be/QOWvSy3vdWI

:D

Edited by rob_bower