Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucket - yes, Seat - no lol

u no fine well rob that this seat has yo b covered in orange material with black stitching and in the style of the TOMs logo(like on the bumper) hav your name embroidered up the top :-)

Maybe you'll just have to wait and see.

@ Liam I would have loved it by this was like 2.5 % of the price. :)

hopefully dude should look mega been doing som research and ot appears it is actually an early recaro spg by the looks of the mouldings. :D

might actuallt get round to ordering the last few bits to get it running soon, bee busy with other things and the dailys insurance is due in 2 weeks. :(

yea i only need to order a few little bits of the puzzle once there all here its only an hour or so of work and it should be ready to fire up its just funds for the bits atm. what with baby shiz and car insurance.

Cheers Matt its a bit rough round the edges but its getting there should be cheap and fun :)

you never know mark i might do 2 lol

Yea I know dude there were a few if us hampering after it. He wasn't very impressed when I told him it looks like a recaro. Lol I'm going to retrim it, or at least have a go, I've fancied having a go at retrimming for a while.