Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys not stopping there.

Today I managed to finish work a few hours early so I managed to get done some more jobs done, with the aid off my little helper

FA677ABE-8A07-4221-BF92-D0204723130A-356

Dash back together

DB4C2C63-368F-44B0-B92B-43042532F254-356

So it's all back together I just have a small issue, with acceleration and pulling away. When you plant the foot it dies by dies but I'f you ease it in its fine.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/rob_bower/30D87A72-AD33-4AD9-B665-2CE6DE1602EB-35621-000013C8823A5CF4_zps1890ac87.mp4

Only a few jobs left to do ill be ill be phoning about insurance, wahoo

I'm still asking: What splitter is this?

Sorry xpect the honest answer is I don't know. It's from a Peugeot I'm waiting for a friend to confirm what it is from the part number. So once I know more ill let you know.

Rob

Ah, thank you. Together with the TTE one this is the nicest Splitter I have seen for the NA-Frontend. That's why I'm asking, because I'd like one of these on mine too ;)

I bet thats a peugeot 207 front splitter. looks the right one just fixed on at a different angle.

Totally love this car, wish i had the kno how and the patience to do something like this.

Hope to see it at japfest.

Cheers guys, patience is the main thing especially doing it a day here a day there, some times not touching If for weeks at a time tis been off the road since dec 2011 so about a year and a half now. It should be worth it though. Lol

Car revs as It should now after re-wiring the tps.

Just the rear plate to and the avcr to mount.

Then fingers crossed for tomorrow